First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe, Cactus Grey XLT on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called a couple weeks ago and my 2022 priority was 1. I talked to chat today and now its 10. Probably doesn't mean anything.

Nguzzo

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon XL
So far me too but I will try Ford again tomorrow to see if they have my offer yet for me.
I got this too.
Did you reorder?
And if so, do you have a "private offer"?
I reordered but as of yet, my dealer (and Ford's customer service) cannot locate a private offer

Demoguy1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the same cryptic email too, but my MY2023 successfully rolled over (I verified with Ford Chat again this morning).

I think this email was sent to people who had a MY2022 order that wasn't scheduled. Nothing to do with MY2023 orders.
Where do I find "Ford Chat"?

Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where do I find "Ford Chat"?
Ford Chat

Connect with a Ford representative, who’s available to answer your questions about SYNC®, vehicle features, service and maintenance, warranty plans and more. We’re here to help.

Chat Hours

Monday–Friday 8:30AM – 10:00PM Eastern Time
Saturday 11:00AM – 7:00PM Eastern Time
Sunday 11:00AM – 7:00PM Eastern Time

Select the "Start Chatting" in the blue box below the available times.

Jackflash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did anyone else get this? I have a 2022 XLT-EB that I ordered in January--I have no VIN and not production date as of a week ago, and I let the opportunity to order a 2023 come and go. Frankly, I had no expectation it would ever go into production after everything I read on this site (and was told as much by Ford customer service), but now I get this.

Thank you again for your Maverick XLT order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.
We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.
I need Ford to go back to ignoring me until I actually get scheduled... Ever since I placed my 23 order I allowed myself to have hope again, so when I saw an email with a "update on my Ford order" I had a small moment of excitement.. Then read the email... Please no Ford, just let me know when I am scheduled.. 😂
I got the same email on my 2022 Lariat. I do have a 2023 order in for the same truck.

Signguy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
I got the same message....6 hours AFTER I was told, "Congratulations, your Maverick is scheduled for production!"
And so it was... I think! I got my VIN, scheduled production for W/O Sept 17. Started Sept 19. Finished Sept 26.
"Congratulations!!" (Did I win something?) "Your vehicle will be shipped in 3-7 days". Of course, I know better. My dealer (Brewster Ford in Brewster, NY, Tim has been FABULOUS) told me realistically to expect it 1st or 2nd week of November. Nothing more from Ford, status has not changed. I see a light at the end of the tunnel.....hoping it is not a freight train!! Best of luck to you!

Signguy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
I need Ford to go back to ignoring me until I actually get scheduled... Ever since I placed my 23 order I allowed myself to have hope again, so when I saw an email with a "update on my Ford order" I had a small moment of excitement.. Then read the email... Please no Ford, just let me know when I am scheduled.. 😂
My sister ordered one the same day as you did. They told her pretty bluntly, 8 months. Based on my '22, I believe them.

Nassenstein

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went in to reorder my 22 Lariat with Lux package and was told by my Dealer that they had scheduled it and that I had a VIN, almost three weeks later I got the following:

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 10, 2022.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Stokes Hodges Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 3FTTW8E90NRB11351.

It came as a total surprise and I wasn't sure that it wasn't a ploy to get me to not reorder but now I can track the order online so I guess that is good news. Now they originally told me a production week of 24 October, then online they told me 10 October, and another email later they rescheduled for the week of 17 October.

Sponsored

Signguy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
I went in to reorder my 22 Lariat with Lux package and was told by my Dealer that they had scheduled it and that I had a VIN, almost three weeks later I got the following:

We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 10, 2022.

In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Stokes Hodges Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.

We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: 3FTTW8E90NRB11351.

It came as a total surprise and I wasn't sure that it wasn't a ploy to get me to not reorder but now I can track the order online so I guess that is good news. Now they originally told me a production week of 24 October, then online they told me 10 October, and another email later they rescheduled for the week of 17 October.

They told me it wouldn't be this year. 3 weeks later, it was in production. That same day, I was told another 6 months. I was confused until my sales rep called to confirm. I'm sure a lot of it is automated. They don't want to talk to the angry hordes.

tugman

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Chev. Colorado, 2001 BMW 330 Ci
Did anyone else get this? I have a 2022 XLT-EB that I ordered in January--I have no VIN and not production date as of a week ago, and I let the opportunity to order a 2023 come and go. Frankly, I had no expectation it would ever go into production after everything I read on this site (and was told as much by Ford customer service), but now I get this.

Thank you again for your Maverick XLT order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.
We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.
Yes, like you I ordered in January and recieved the same boiler plate response from Ford. The only thing I found positive about it was they at least acknowledge that they reconize I have an order with them for my XLT 22 Maverick.
SBT

Signguy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Yes, like you I ordered in January and recieved the same boiler plate response from Ford. The only thing I found positive about it was they at least acknowledge that they reconize I have an order with them for my XLT 22 Maverick.
SBT
With any luck you'll hear something soon. My rep told me they are trying hard to clear out all the '22 orders. As I ordered in Nov. '21, maybe there is still hope for you. Good luck!
Sponsored