First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry to hear this. Mine's been at thee dealer a week now for the trailer light wiring problem, they "hope" to get it back in on Monday to look at, but it appears as though they are putting other people's rides in front of mine. They are not claiming a parts problem, just the Tech having to work on other vehicles.

HRG
Sponsored

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is going on Week 5 and none of the parts were back ordered. Replacing the engine damper which involves removing the engine and transmission. They are also doing the airbag recall. I have a loaner but I’m still annoyed. Mostly by the quality of the Maverick being so poor.
You may want to contact Ford and start the process of having them buy back your Maverick under their RAV (Re-Acquired Vehicle) program.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You may want to contact Ford and start the process of having them buy back your Maverick under their RAV (Re-Acquired Vehicle) program.
That usually gets their attention 😁

1Guy1Truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That’s the plan this upcoming Friday. I will give them until Thursday. Their communication has been terrible and I only know what’s happening through the ford pass app, when it’s not in deep sleep mode.

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sorry for the trouble, but I bust out laughing that they have you a lime green Gladiator Rubicon as a loaner for having your Escape with a bed in the shop for so long.

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s the plan this upcoming Friday. I will give them until Thursday. Their communication has been terrible and I only know what’s happening through the ford pass app, when it’s not in deep sleep mode.
If I was sold a defective low quality product that came with such poor customer service I would not hesitate in trying to get my money back.

1Guy1Truck

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I was sold a defective low quality product that came with such poor customer service I would not hesitate in trying to get my money back.
Unfortunately I need to qualify for the buy back or lemon law. I’m close but not there yet. I guess ford considers this normal for their vehicles so far.

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unfortunately I need to qualify for the buy back or lemon law. I’m close but not there yet. I guess ford considers this normal for their vehicles so far.
Your State must have crummy lemon laws. That's a shame.

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
in the good ol days yes. today the dealer will fix it and add $$ to the price :ROFLMAO:
Add dollars how? In California if a vehicle is in the shop for over 30 days for a warranty repair it's eligible for a buy back.

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Add dollars how? In California if a vehicle is in the shop for over 30 days for a warranty repair it's eligible for a buy back.
when they buy it back they will resell it :ROFLMAO:

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn't ask for my money back yet. I'd see what offers are on selling it, and if you can make a profit, just wait on the repair.

Barksdale123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Call other dealers for the part. I had a little Fiesta, late 70s. It needed a starter, the dealer said has to come from Germany...blah, blah, blah. I found one at another dealership. Come find out a dealer gets almost no mark up in a dealer to dealer transfer, but gets full price if the sell/ use it themselves.

Ranch

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Marverick FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Call other dealers for the part. I had a little Fiesta, late 70s. It needed a starter, the dealer said has to come from Germany...blah, blah, blah. I found one at another dealership. Come find out a dealer gets almost no mark up in a dealer to dealer transfer, but gets full price if the sell/ use it themselves.
In most case's a Ford dealer can buy a part from another Ford dealer for a 10% markup. There's no transfer it's a sale between two different companies.

If the part in question is in high demand and on back order the dealer who has the part may choose to not sell it to another Ford dealer and keep it for their own service department to use. They can mark up the price to whatever they want.

I paid a 50% markup once to buy a back ordered part when I worked at a Ford dealer.
Sponsored