Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Ford Maverick MAVERICK TREMOR EXHAUST UNDER DEVELOPMENT  - MRT Performance Tremor

We are thrilled to announce an exhilarating development: MRT is developing an innovative range of exhaust options specifically designed for the Ford Maverick Tremor.

As you already know, the Tremor Off-Road Package is the ultimate transformation for the Maverick, turning it into an unstoppable force on any terrain. With its rugged appearance and off-road capabilities, the Maverick Tremor is a true powerhouse.

Now, MRT is taking it a step further with our Tremor Exhausts. Designed to complement the Maverick Tremor's performance-driven nature, these exhaust systems are engineered to enhance both power and safety during your off-road adventures.

By reducing back pressure, our Tremor Exhausts not only boost performance but also ensure that your presence is unmistakably heard on the trails or in the ORV park. This added auditory alertness can significantly contribute to avoiding potentially hazardous situations, keeping you and your Maverick Tremor safe on every journey.

Stay tuned as we prepare to unveil more details about MRT's Tremor Exhausts. We're dedicated to enhancing your off-road experience with the Ford Maverick Tremor, and we can't wait to share our latest developments with the community.

Adventure awaits, and with MRT's Tremor Exhausts, you'll be ready to conquer it like never before.

Ford Maverick MAVERICK TREMOR EXHAUST UNDER DEVELOPMENT  - MRT Performance Mitch Welding 4

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Welding pics are so awesome!

Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

"Sounds" like it might be too loud for the city street environment.

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Off road only exhaust cuts out a lot of potential sales

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
lol....that's probably the most "optimistic" description of the Mav I've ever read. šŸ¤£

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a proud Maverick Tremor owner I couldn't read this without bursting out laughing.

Also, the "Tremor specific" exhaust is an absolute joke.

Come on MRT, be better.

Last edited:
Sponsored
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
As a proud Maverick Tremor owner I couldn't really this without bursting out laughing.

Also, the "Tremor specific" exhaust is an absolute joke.

Come on MRT, be better.

There will be a Tremor specific version because the Tremor has different packaging underneath the vehicle. Meaning the current offerings do not fit Tremor.

Pohara21

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There will be a Tremor specific version because the Tremor has different packaging underneath the vehicle. Meaning the current offerings do not fit Tremor.
I didnā€™t realize MRTs current products wonā€™t fit a Tremor equipped maverick? I was literally about to buy a cat back setup

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor/2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If they make a true 3ā€ cat back with oval pipe , side exit ahead of the tire , Iā€™m in !
Have had the afe rebel side exit, ahead of tire , but 3ā€ downpipe to be done soon , would like 3ā€ all out , but nothing under rear diff like the afe rebel .already crushed the stock one on rear diff and it pushed the rear hanger up enough to make the exhaust melt some off the rear plastic bumper cover.
Chopped that off now so not so much this issue .
May just order the oval (nascar )pipe for a better low profile exit by passenger rear door.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didnā€™t realize MRTs current products wonā€™t fit a Tremor equipped maverick? I was literally about to buy a cat back setup
Has to be the PTU or RDU as that is what is different on the Tremor.
Sponsored