Sponsored

MRT Buyer’s Guide – Ford Maverick Performance Exhaust (2.0L)

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Ford Maverick MRT Buyer’s Guide – Ford Maverick Performance Exhaust (2.0L) maverick-buyers-guide

Why Change from Stock?

Although the new Ford Maverick compact pickup is great in a lot of ways, a factory exhaust configuration isn’t one of them. The OEM pipes barely make a sound when you’re on the road. Owners might find themselves wondering, “Is this on?” as they drive.

Separate yourself from the pack by adding a performance Ford Maverick exhaust system. Our tune-free aftermarket pipes are designed to pair perfectly with the truck’s DNA. They provide significant FE and performance gains vs. a stock system, and with easy DIY installation, it takes just an hour to add to your vehicle.

A new exhaust enhances every enthusiast’s driving experience and makes your Maverick more fun. Stand out from the crowd and let ’em hear you’re coming!

Ford Maverick MRT Buyer’s Guide – Ford Maverick Performance Exhaust (2.0L) Video Jan 12, 9 47 56 AM.00_00_08_29.Still006

Quality Stainless Steel

While other steel grades, such as Type 409, can be used to build exhaust systems, MRT only uses T304 stainless steel, which is the highest-grade stainless steel available for aftermarket exhaust kits. Type 409 steel is often the preferred choice for the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) because it’s less expensive and easier to manufacture than T304. Unlike 409 steel, T304 is exceptionally resistant to rust and corrosion.

Because T304 is such an outstanding, corrosion-resistant material to build with, we’re confident that – in almost every case – one of our T304 stainless steel exhaust systems will be the last exhaust system you’ll ever need to buy.

*Note: Some companies explain that they use “stainless steel” for their products but don’t specify if it’s 409 or 304. Always be sure you know what kind of steel you’re dealing with or potentially buying when it comes to an aftermarket exhaust.

Tip Options (Stock, Type, Color)

Did we mention our Maverick exhaust upgrade kits look great? The stock system is hidden behind the rear bumper, so you don’t see any tips. MRT has added multiple options to get noticed before you crank the engine.
  • Single Tip – Make your system visible from the rearview with our 3.5-inch angle-cut tip located under the rear bumper on the driver’s side.
  • Dual Tip – The most visible tip option with two exits below the rear bumper to get double the eyeballs.
  • Finish – Choose a standard polished finish for a shiny look or black matte high-heat paint for a “blended” look with the rear bumper.
Exhaust Note or Sound – MRT Offers 3 Options

We have developed three Ford Maverick exhaust systems to provide the performance you want at a price you can afford. All three systems are handcrafted in the USA from T304 stainless steel with a straight pipe design to boost horsepower. Let’s look at each system in detail:

Ford Maverick 2.0L Street Performance Exhaust (Single Tip)

This system gives you an on-demand performance sound that you can control with the long thin pedal on the right. You’ll have more sound at wide-open throttle (WOT) and acceleration with a subtle hum during cruising and idling. From an interior perspective, it feels like you’re leaving the sound behind as you drive. The tip presentation improves the styling for visual appeal. This system has the most refined performance tone; if you’re looking for something more pronounced, check out the Sport Truck exhaust.

Ford Maverick 2.0L Sport Truck Exhaust (Single Tip)

This is the toughest-sounding Maverick exhaust we sell. The big performance sound maximizes its attention-grabbing power inside and out. Remove that restrictive and quiet factory exhaust to allow your 2.0L EcoBoost I4 turbo engine to breathe. Enjoy a loud aggressive tone at WOT and acceleration, with a distinct note during all driving conditions. The single tip adds a stylish, bold statement. If you want a deeper, full-body tone, look at the Dual Tip Street Performance exhaust below.

Ford Maverick 2.0L Street Performance Dual Tip Exhaust

This variation on the regular Street Performance exhaust has more tube for the exhaust note to travel and two exit points to produce a full sound level. The note stays with you for a full drive cycle, moving from monotone to stereo! You’ll treat ears to a throaty, full-note, deep sound that projects a serious attitude. The deeper tone even enhances the natural burbles of the engine when you rev it, for a little something extra.

Ford Maverick MRT Buyer’s Guide – Ford Maverick Performance Exhaust (2.0L) 20220105_085519-removebg-preview
Sponsored

Last edited:

OniZanza

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"They provide significant FE and performance gains vs. a stock system, and with easy DIY installation, it takes just an hour to add to your vehicle."
Significant fuel efficiency and performance gains?

Fuel economy: Can we see some MPG comparisons of all three exhaust systems vs stock?

Performance: Can we see some comparison of 0-60mph or 1/4 mile times? What about dyno comparisons of the 3 different systems vs stock?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Significant fuel efficiency and performance gains?

Fuel economy: Can we see some MPG comparisons of all three exhaust systems vs stock?

Performance: Can we see some comparison of 0-60mph or 1/4 mile times? What about dyno comparisons of the 3 different systems vs stock?
I'm curious as well. I am definitely interested in the street exhaust and hood struts myself.

Any presidents day sale planned @MRTperformance ?

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
I'm curious as well. I am definitely interested in the street exhaust and hood struts myself.

Any presidents day sale planned @MRTperformance ?
I can't speak for the exhaust they offer but the hood struts are awesome. I installed them a couple weeks ago and now when I pop the hood for any type of general maintenance I won't have a hood prop in my way.
Sponsored