Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided

Ford Maverick MRT Performance 2022+ Ford Maverick 2.0L Sport Truck Exhaust SPORT FULL
Ford Maverick MRT Performance 2022+ Ford Maverick 2.0L Sport Truck Exhaust 92W300-7-WS

MRT Hood Struts and Exhausts Available Now!

Part # 92W300 Loudness: 9 Drone: 3-4 Performance: 9
MRT has been working hard to develop two new exhaust systems for the new 2022 Ford Maverick. MRT's Sport Truck Exhaust for the 2.0L Maverick is the most aggressive exhaust option for the Maverick. A straight pipe design changes your Maverick's silent exhaust and gives the Maverick a loud, distinct rumble. This system is made of only T304 Stainless Steel using factory hang points. The Sport Truck System replaces your stock exhaust from the mid muffler back. This is an awesome system for those who look to add more horsepower with other mods down the road. This system has little drone and cabin noise is great both during city and highway driving.
Shipping is available to Canada - Order by phone 734-455-5807. Installation services are also available at our location in Plymouth, Mi.

Ride Along / Review
0:00 Introduction and start up 0:40 Low speed driving 1:38 0-55mph 2:10 Highway speeds
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This might be a dumb question but I'm ignorant of these things, can you get a sport exhaust for the performance without making it too loud? I wouldn't mind it having a little more rumble but also don't want to drown out the car next to me's radio whe at a stop light.

I guess a better way to put it, are their different levels of loud we can get for the same performance?

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
This might be a dumb question but I'm ignorant of these things, can you get a sport exhaust for the performance without making it too loud? I wouldn't mind it having a little more rumble but also don't want to drown out the car next to me's radio whe at a stop light.

I guess a better way to put it, are their different levels of loud we can get for the same performance?
I would suggest MRT's Street Performance Exhaust for what you are describing. There is not a huge gap in Performance between the two. The only major difference is sound with the street system being having a more refined sound that you are looking for. You can find it here https://www.shopmrt.com/2022-Ford-Maverick-2-0L-Street-Performance-p/92w310.htm
Sponsored