First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LOL, they are 10 minutes from me. If anyone is going to test it for them it will be ME!!! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but I asked first, so I "dibbsed" first. You know, like calling shotgun. 😂

Sponsored

Bohefus

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat BAP, 2016 Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Loud pipes save lives. Usually, it's a Harley guy saying it though. 😬
Yeah maybe, I would prefer that people put down their phones and pay attention to their driving.

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
you cant triple stamp a double stamp!

dguffin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Lariat Tremor Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a 2024 Tremor Lariat and will test the MRT exhaust. Send it my way.

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Tremor.jpg

We are thrilled to announce an exhilarating development: MRT is developing an innovative range of exhaust options specifically designed for the Ford Maverick Tremor.

As you already know, the Tremor Off-Road Package is the ultimate transformation for the Maverick, turning it into an unstoppable force on any terrain. With its rugged appearance and off-road capabilities, the Maverick Tremor is a true powerhouse.

Now, MRT is taking it a step further with our Tremor Exhausts. Designed to complement the Maverick Tremor's performance-driven nature, these exhaust systems are engineered to enhance both power and safety during your off-road adventures.

By reducing back pressure, our Tremor Exhausts not only boost performance but also ensure that your presence is unmistakably heard on the trails or in the ORV park. This added auditory alertness can significantly contribute to avoiding potentially hazardous situations, keeping you and your Maverick Tremor safe on every journey.

Stay tuned as we prepare to unveil more details about MRT's Tremor Exhausts. We're dedicated to enhancing your off-road experience with the Ford Maverick Tremor, and we can't wait to share our latest developments with the community.

Adventure awaits, and with MRT's Tremor Exhausts, you'll be ready to conquer it like never before.

Mitch Welding 4.jpeg

Booyah 👊🏽 😁 👍🏽 🇺🇸
Let's see what's up.

Sponsored

cthulhu_rising

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tremor.jpg

We are thrilled to announce an exhilarating development: MRT is developing an innovative range of exhaust options specifically designed for the Ford Maverick Tremor.

As you already know, the Tremor Off-Road Package is the ultimate transformation for the Maverick, turning it into an unstoppable force on any terrain. With its rugged appearance and off-road capabilities, the Maverick Tremor is a true powerhouse.

Now, MRT is taking it a step further with our Tremor Exhausts. Designed to complement the Maverick Tremor's performance-driven nature, these exhaust systems are engineered to enhance both power and safety during your off-road adventures.

By reducing back pressure, our Tremor Exhausts not only boost performance but also ensure that your presence is unmistakably heard on the trails or in the ORV park. This added auditory alertness can significantly contribute to avoiding potentially hazardous situations, keeping you and your Maverick Tremor safe on every journey.

Stay tuned as we prepare to unveil more details about MRT's Tremor Exhausts. We're dedicated to enhancing your off-road experience with the Ford Maverick Tremor, and we can't wait to share our latest developments with the community.

Adventure awaits, and with MRT's Tremor Exhausts, you'll be ready to conquer it like never before.

Mitch Welding 4.jpeg

Hey there! I've been looking for an exhaust for my Tremor actually, not because I need more power or want it to be fart can loud, but because the exhaust hangs down super low under the RDU and is a rock/hangup magnet. Only thing I've found so far is the aFe side exit exhaust, but there is hardly any sort of muffler on there and I'm concerned with the volume. This is my DD, if I want loud then I drive my Focus RS lol.

Since your exhaust is Tremor specific, does that mean you are addressing the ground clearance issue in some way? Also, can you provide any information about what sort of muffler or resonator you may be using for this?

Thanks!

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hey there! I've been looking for an exhaust for my Tremor actually, not because I need more power or want it to be fart can loud, but because the exhaust hangs down super low under the RDU and is a rock/hangup magnet. Only thing I've found so far is the aFe side exit exhaust, but there is hardly any sort of muffler on there and I'm concerned with the volume. This is my DD, if I want loud then I drive my Focus RS lol.

Since your exhaust is Tremor specific, does that mean you are addressing the ground clearance issue in some way? Also, can you provide any information about what sort of muffler or resonator you may be using for this?

Thanks!

Yes, absolutely! Our main goal is to develop a solution that addresses both the ground clearance issue and the potential for a side exit. We're in the early stages of this project, so we'll keep you updated with more details as we progress. Regarding the resonator we employ, it's a T304 Stainless Straight-through designed canister. It offers ample sound during wide-open throttle moments, yet maintains a quieter and more respectable tone while cruising.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yes, absolutely! Our main goal is to develop a solution that addresses both the ground clearance issue and the potential for a side exit. We're in the early stages of this project, so we'll keep you updated with more details as we progress. Regarding the resonator we employ, it's a T304 Stainless Straight-through designed canister. It offers ample sound during wide-open throttle moments, yet maintains a quieter and more respectable tone while cruising.
Any chance you'll work on a high clearance system for us non-Tremor peasants? Exhaust is still a low hanging issue on other models.

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ShopMRT.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Any chance you'll work on a high clearance system for us non-Tremor peasants? Exhaust is still a low hanging issue on other models.
It is definitely something we are investigating.
Sponsored