First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Liberty 2010 Dodge Journey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my Mav back in June. All I have is order confirmed. Went to dealer website and they have 3 with VIN numbers. I thought the customer order comes before the dealer orders

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Mav back in June. All I have is order confirmed. Went to dealer website and they have 3 with VIN numbers. I thought the customer order comes before the dealer orders
I believe that some stock ecoboost orders were being filled for dealerships but allegedly all hybrids were going to retail orders.

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I call the Ford Customer service today. They told me that yes my order for my XLT 2.5 hybrid order made on June 22, order 1001 was ready to be put into production, but was unable to give me a date or vin #. I ask about changing my Priority for 19 to a lower number and they said that they were not able to do so. Said that it was up to dealer, or the Regional manager to make such changes. So guess I will have to make a call to Dealer and insist he get it changed even if he has to go through the Regional Manager.

FamousAmos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my XLT with the luxury and co-pilot360 on June 16th. I got the confirmation email from Ford but nothing since then. My dealer says they don't know anything at this time.
Ford's "Until Further Notice" ranks right up there with the horror phrase of all time: "Some Assembly Required." I just got a call from my Dealer: a demo Maverick will be at my dealership on Monday, September 27, from 1:00-3:00. I'll be there, with bells on, then I'll go to Arby's for a Reuben.

Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If fiat brings it to the USA as the ram 100 and I believe they will based on the maverick press. Look for Chrysler to flood the market with cheap leases like the trailhawk.
It would still be a Fiat with a Ram name on it.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ask about changing my Priority for 19 to a lower number and they said that they were not able to do so. Said that it was up to dealer, or the Regional manager to make such changes.
Here's my understanding, based on posts on various websites and @fordvideoguy's comments:

(1) Dealers can set (and change) your Priority Code anywhere from 10 to 19, but that only affects what priority you have within the dealership. Supposedly the scheduling process respects the Priority Code when choosing among orders from the same dealer, assuming that the orders match what Ford wants to build at that time.

(2) The region can change the Priority Code to a number under 10, but the Dealer can't. The code I usually see is "02," which apparently means your order has been or is being previewed for scheduling. It also means you can't make any more changes to your order.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Here's my understanding, based on posts on various websites and @fordvideoguy's comments:

(1) Dealers can set (and change) your Priority Code anywhere from 10 to 19, but that only affects what priority you have within the dealership. Supposedly the scheduling process respects the Priority Code when choosing among orders from the same dealer, assuming that the orders match what Ford wants to build at that time.

(2) The region can change the Priority Code to a number under 10, but the Dealer can't. The code I usually see is "02," which apparently means your order has been or is being previewed for scheduling. It also means you can't make any more changes to your order.
You are correct!

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if we don't get a notification on Thursday 9/23 and we need a vehicle before January, we should probably cancel and get something else? That's what it sounds like. still waiting for my order (reserved by dealer 6/25). guess a frontier is in my future instead of a maverick
As I stated before, the more people cancel their orders the better my chances of getting a build date!! Keep those cancelations coming in. GO BADGERS

Lariat Hybrid First Edition Rapid Red 360
Let me take the other side of your point… Why would the dealer cancel the order??? My dealer is “too eager “ to return my deposit 🤔

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You are correct!
You only say that because I was quoting you...:sneaky:

BTW, has anything come out (in the Scheduling Toolbox Report or otherwise) about what the scheduling plans or constraints are for this week's scheduling? If you can share it, of course...

Sponsored

Ln42

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I got my email confirmation on my Hybrid XLT +Lux package back in early June. No further news from Ford and had a free moment so dropped by the Ford dealership. They got my salesperson who said ‘No idea when coming in but could be any day you hear.’ Called Ford CRC who said it was ‘in production’ currently but no available VIN or completion date? I had called the CRC back in Aug who said at that time that production was pending parts coming in. Still no further emails… So, I guess that’s good? Hate to get my hopes up.

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I sent the dealer the post that Dryheat explained about priority changing and got the answer that they only uses 19. However they are receiving a Ecobost model and would be willing to sell it to me. I told him NO I wanted what I ordered. I told him that when I ordered my 2.5 hybrid , I was told was first one ordered by them, no he stated was not the first. Told him that I did not care how or when, but he had better get on the ball , checking each week to get mine produced.

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Well I sent the dealer the post that Dryheat explained about priority changing and got the answer that they only uses 19. However they are receiving a Ecobost model and would be willing to sell it to me. I told him NO I wanted what I ordered. I told him that when I ordered my 2.5 hybrid , I was told was first one ordered by them, no he stated was not the first. Told him that I did not care how or when, but he had better get on the ball , checking each week to get mine produced.
I actually had a similar experience here in San Diego, so far...not impressed. My dealer initially wouldn't tell me the priority code. When they finally did (19) I asked about what their queue looked like...wouldn't tell me. Then they said "oh, we had a Maverick here for training last week, I suppose we should have called folks who ordered one so they could take a look." Brilliant idea in hindsight. I'll be waiting a while since I have a First Edition hybrid but overall the process has been unpleasant at best. Ordered 6/28 with confirmation email from Ford the same day.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford's "Until Further Notice" ranks right up there with the horror phrase of all time: "Some Assembly Required." I just got a call from my Dealer: a demo Maverick will be at my dealership on Monday, September 27, from 1:00-3:00. I'll be there, with bells on, then I'll go to Arby's for a Reuben.
What dealership is that? If its close enough I might try swinging by.