First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's my understanding, based on posts on various websites and @fordvideoguy's comments:

(1) Dealers can set (and change) your Priority Code anywhere from 10 to 19, but that only affects what priority you have within the dealership. Supposedly the scheduling process respects the Priority Code when choosing among orders from the same dealer, assuming that the orders match what Ford wants to build at that time.

(2) The region can change the Priority Code to a number under 10, but the Dealer can't. The code I usually see is "02," which apparently means your order has been or is being previewed for scheduling. It also means you can't make any more changes to your order.
I received an email from my dealership (Greenway Ford Orlando) today informing me that my priority has been changed to 02 and they believe my order will make the production list this week. I was trying to remove the spray in bed liner but they said “no changes” at this time. Fingers crossed for Thursday’s email burst. Order June 15, Hybrid Lariet.
Sponsored

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not True. Ordered on August 23rd. Scheduled for Production November 8th. I will have it by Christmas this year.

My Build is:

2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid in Velocity Blue with
Ford Co-Pilot360
Manual Rear Sliding Window
110/400W Outlet in the Cab Rear

Maverick Scheduled #1.JPG

Maverick Scheduled #2.JPG
I was going by the order dates that were made so much sooner than mine.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email from my dealership (Greenway Ford Orlando) today informing me that my priority has been changed to 02 and they believe my order will make the production list this week. I was trying to remove the spray in bed liner but they said “no changes” at this time. Fingers crossed for Thursday’s email burst. Order June 15, Hybrid Lariet.
I'm going to go visit my dealer today if I have time and see if there is any way around the "you're at Priority Code 02 so you can't make changes" problem. If I find out anything worthwhile I'll let you know.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For some odd reason I have the following portion of a poem in my head: "'Twas the night before scheduling, one as quiet as a mouse, not a hybrid First Edition shall be scheduled, not even one for my house...."

Last edited:

darkvesperia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
I actually had a similar experience here in San Diego, so far...not impressed. My dealer initially wouldn't tell me the priority code. When they finally did (19) I asked about what their queue looked like...wouldn't tell me. Then they said "oh, we had a Maverick here for training last week, I suppose we should have called folks who ordered one so they could take a look." Brilliant idea in hindsight. I'll be waiting a while since I have a First Edition hybrid but overall the process has been unpleasant at best. Ordered 6/28 with confirmation email from Ford the same day.
At least you know what your priority is. My dealer won't even give me anything other than the purchase agreement from finance and essentially told me to stop trying to poke around and that they'd look into it. Said the first person at the dealership to order didnt get anything until they were in production so being a smaller dealership maybe my turn will be next.

Sponsored

Zezeka

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Grand Caravan
At least you know what your priority is. My dealer won't even give me anything other than the purchase agreement from finance and essentially told me to stop trying to poke around and that they'd look into it. Said the first person at the dealership to order didnt get anything until they were in production so being a smaller dealership maybe my turn will be next.
They sound like assholes. There’s no reason they shouldn’t be able to give you a pri code. It’s a freaking number. Try asking for a sales number and order number. Then you can call Ford Marketing and just speak to them about the order. Your order number should also be on your receipt of your order.

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

man some of you all must have some bad dealers. I been in contact with my sells department manager. He does the ordering. He gave me his personal cell number. He done everything to help me get it build. I was priority 10 from the start. He said he does that for all builds, made changes and confirmed to me it had been approved. Given me the updated price as soon as the order been changed etc. The wait sucks but at least I know my dealer did everything possible to get my truck a build date. Which it has on for week of 11/1.

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Praying to the schedule gods that i was selected yesterday…….

olie64

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do we think there any chance we see some people dates move up if they are changing/canceling some of the fwd 4k orders?

Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
10AM eastern... Should start to see who got scheduled within the next hour.