First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Granger Ford needs some allocation or next week means notching to me.
They have 9 from what I've seen which means they already have a decent chunk of the small 2700 projected November builds. Just in the US Ford has 3005 dealers so even if you spread out 1 to as many as you could 305 dealers will have none built in November. With some dealers already over 1 like they are its likely its closer to 700 or 800+ dealers will have none built considering there are also around 400 dealers in Canada.
Sponsored

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XLT hybrid, order placed and email received 6/25/21. I was hoping to nurse a required front brake job needed on my Elantra until delivery of my Mav but had to give in today and do the repair at a cost of $475 plus. Also and in the meantime between order and projected delivery I have had to replace its canister and a defective sensor for the gas level indicator at a cost of $1K plus. I imagine there are others in a similar position. I hope the waiting is worth it. Right noW I do not care if delivery is in June. I might as well get my old car through the Minnesota winter and get some use out of my repairs.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a point of clarification for the 9 monthly allocations for Granger Ford.... October's allocation was 5 and the 9 allocations is for the month of November. Zach will correct me if I am mistaken.

Shecster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A Ford - 1971 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Our dealer stated I should be happy if we got a Christmas 🎄 or New Years gift at this time....... I was afraid to ask what year.
Seriously they said that I should see a truck around this Christmas. I can live with that - BTW its a standard Hybrid package XLT. We shall see ✔🤔

Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Our dealer stated I should be happy if we got a Christmas 🎄 or New Years gift at this time....... I was afraid to ask what year.
Seriously they said that I should see a truck around this Christmas. I can live with that - BTW its a standard Hybrid package XLT. We shall see ✔🤔
I have an Ecoboost AWD build and even I'm losing hope of New Years delivery with how few allocations there are for Novembers schedule. Best case my dealer may have 1 or 2 for the month but could have none. If it doesn't get scheduled next week I won't expect to see it scheduled until December build schedule or later.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice to see there's still some October room in there.

I'm pretty sure I only missed out on getting scheduled in the first October round due to my tonneau cover, and really didn't think think I'd have to wait this long to get another chance after taking it off. Blasted allocations. Oh well, it'll happen when it happens...
I pulled the tonneau cover off my Wife’s XLT AWD w Luxury Package (apparently limited number of Luxury Packages will be built) but Auto Anything, BAK and REV (I believe) all have tonneau covers ready to go. And my dealership can get the contoured splash guards in 2 days after I know when it’s coming in. Good luck to all and Ford you better be building the truck we’re all expecting (Fit, Finish and error free;)

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What I don't know, or see anywhere, is WHO decides which nine. Is it the dealer? Ford? Regional rep?
The only think your dealer can do to promote your build is to make your build priority higher (lower number) than the other folks at their dealership. If all priorities are identical, your dealer has nothing to do with it.

The regional scheduling manager will then pull trucks based on what Ford wants to build that week. @fordvideoguy has many youtube videos with the Long McArthur Youtube account explaining the process if you are interested for more detail.

Sponsored

teebandit2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4 xlt 4k tow 360 copilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I took the tonneau cover off my order yesterday, so hopefully it goes through in this next round. Not that I'm in that big of a rush, but also noted the number of after market covers that are cheaper and have longer warranties. No sense holding up my production date over something like that.

....not to sound stupid, but does that mean that since my truck has a scheduled build date of 10/18 that they will be building it this coming Monday 9/13?

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
....not to sound stupid, but does that mean that since my truck has a scheduled build date of 10/18 that they will be building it this coming Monday 9/13?
They won't build it until week of 10/18 unless it's reschedule earlier or later but it will update you if it moves.

teebandit2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4 xlt 4k tow 360 copilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They won't build it until week of 10/18 unless it's reschedule earlier or later but it will update you if it moves.
.. the production week scheduling is confusing. so what does it mean then if the week if 9/13 it shows those weeks for maverick scheduling for build?

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
.. the production week scheduling is confusing. so what does it mean then if the week if 9/13 it shows those weeks for maverick scheduling for build?
It means this week they will pull unscheduled vehicles for those weeks listed