Sponsored

Maven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Yah if Ford doesn't know when they will be getting word from the EPA at some point they will need to delay building hybrids. There is only so much space around the plant for staging vehicles so months of even low production amounts will start gumming up the works. Also it won't make financial sense for them to use what may be constrained parts like covers and spray in liner for it to sit in Mexico and not bring in money.
Says the guy with an ecoboost order :rolleyes:

No FORD is going to make the hybrids, and for every sitting unit because of missing EPA rating the person in charge of said EPA rating should get one swift smack upside the head. Eventually the lesson will be learned.
Sponsored

GaryB

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Dodge Ram 2500
Just received an email that my build date has changed from the week of November 8 to the 15th. Looks like because the plant shut down for two days they're moving orders back.
I got the same email. My XLT Hybrid build date has been delayed from 11/8 to 11/15.

BasementCrusader

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Buick Encore
I'd rather not have them sitting with the brake pads rusting to the rotors...

Darcast

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just want build date 🙄. Better then not having any idea between now and March, my xlt is wanted now...

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@thealexhdz8 Yes, Priority 10 is as good as it gets. Only Ford can lower the number when they are previewing for scheduling.
Aloha my dealer has a priority 19 but I just got rid of the factory sprayed bed liner and like magic it dropped to 10, I only hope I'll get my XLT Hybrid in January 🤞

thealexhdz8

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Would you guys suggest getting the factory spray in bedliner or wait after delivery to get it?

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aloha my dealer has a priority 19 but I just got rid of the factory sprayed bed liner and like magic it dropped to 10, I only hope I'll get my XLT Hybrid in January 🤞
Yea... that's not how that works... 10-19 priority is set by your dealer. Anything under 10 is set by corporate for preview to get a build scheduled, usually 02. You can sit at 02 for several weeks, or just a few days. There is no way to know.

Rogue580

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Once you place your order, how are you able to follow up on the priority? My dealer order sheet said ten when It was given to me.
Sponsored