First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT, hybrid, carbon gray, with a full size spare. I had three spray in on there, but didn't want to wait...

You?
Hybrid XLT Lux, velocity blue, moonroof... Mines gonna be a while cuz of the luxury package unfortunately
Sponsored

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You actually got an email? Wow. My dealer called me and said he needed my email. Ford required it. After a couple of weeks I called Ford. They didn't have it in their system, but did have my order. The rep updated my profile and said I should get an email in a couple days. She did not say a couple days from any particular date, however.
Then I remembered that Henry Ford did not like any leftover parts to go unused. In 1939 Ford changed the brakes in the pickups to hydraulic instead of mechanical. However, Henry had some mechanical brakes left from the 1938 model year. Some of the 1939's got mechanical brakes, don't ya know.
Then it dawned on me, Ford has put all my emails on floppy disks and sent them by snail mail. Good thing I still have my Windows 95 desktop.
Update: Got an email today that I have a Vin#. Not from, Ford but from my dealer. I entered my order number and the Vin on the order tracker site. My order does show up. No build date as of yet. I still have never received an email form Ford.

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Too many dots & dashes on this message for me to decipher.
Good luck and happy waiting friend!
Never got an email, on the Ford order tracking site it only shows they have an order no build or under construction. However, just talked to my dealer. He says mine is scheduled for delivery the
week of 11/8/2021. Wonders never cease.

Robert C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid XLT Lux, velocity blue, moonroof... Mines gonna be a while cuz of the luxury package unfortunately
Actually you'll get that sooner than us cheapskates that ordered the base model with no optioins.
They build the most profitable ones first.
It's like waiting in line at the ice cream shop while they serve the people behind you because they want 2 scoops of choclate and you only want one of vanilla.

jeff_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Maverick wife took, another on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought Ford was going to send text messages for any updates for MY2024. Has anyone got a text message?

Sponsored

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This thread is two years old why are you people posting in here :LOL:

Jman79

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Vue, Honda Odessey, Ford Maverick 🤞MY24
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ah yes... Let another round of scheduling foreplay commence. Excuse me while I choose which animal to offer as a blood sacrifice to the scheduling gods.
Lol, very good way of explaining it, foreplay🤣!
When I do finally get my truck, I'm totally gonna put my bike in it's trunk!
Ford Maverick Maverick scheduling this upcoming week (of 8/30) for production build weeks 10/18 and 10/25 {filename}
Sponsored