2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You actually got an email? Wow. My dealer called me and said he needed my email. Ford required it. After a couple of weeks I called Ford. They didn't have it in their system, but did have my order. The rep updated my profile and said I should get an email in a couple days. She did not say a couple days from any particular date, however.
Then I remembered that Henry Ford did not like any leftover parts to go unused. In 1939 Ford changed the brakes in the pickups to hydraulic instead of mechanical. However, Henry had some mechanical brakes left from the 1938 model year. Some of the 1939's got mechanical brakes, don't ya know.
Then it dawned on me, Ford has put all my emails on floppy disks and sent them by snail mail. Good thing I still have my Windows 95 desktop.
As a random aside, I wanted to update the very basic radio in my 2010 Ford Flex. Could not find the right wiring harness or bezel anywhere. Turns out that the radio in my Flex was "only" offered in 2009, but they put it in my 2010 MY vehicle. Once I searched the same info, but for a 2009 model, it all came up correctly. Just proves your theory of nothing going to waste at Ford...

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As a random aside, I wanted to update the very basic radio in my 2010 Ford Flex. Could not find the right wiring harness or bezel anywhere. Turns out that the radio in my Flex was "only" offered in 2009, but they put it in my 2010 MY vehicle. Once I searched the same info, but for a 2009 model, it all came up correctly. Just proves your theory of nothing going to waste at Ford...
Thanks for the chuckle and affirmation.

dgambino1106

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Ok two questions for the hive:
1: has anyone gotten a scheduling email this week?
2: Should I get an email about my Vin number before I get a scheduling email?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok two questions for the hive:
1: has anyone gotten a scheduling email this week?
2: Should I get an email about my Vin number before I get a scheduling email?
Scheduling e-mails come on Thursdays. VIN's are in the scheduling e-mail.

Sponsored

flyjum

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Scheduling e-mails come on Thursdays. VIN's are in the scheduling e-mail.
Has anyone been contacted by their dealership informing them their orders have been pulled?

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone been contacted by their dealership informing them their orders have been pulled?
I was contacted by my dealer this afternoon and said that if I dropped the spray in bed liner and tonneau cover and had them installed at the dealer. that he would call me next week with the build date. I'll keep the forum posted.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I was contacted by my dealer this afternoon and said that if I dropped the spray in bed liner and tonneau cover and had them installed at the dealer. that he would call me next week with the build date. I'll keep the forum posted.
You haven't dropped it yet? You can have both of them done at dealer or locally.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
My Dealer Called me today and Ford call him and told him the bed cover and Mat is holding up my order...Maybe scheduling soon :)

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Maverick scheduling this upcoming week (of 8/30) for production build weeks 10/18 and 10/25 ZomboMeme 02092021054914

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. My dealer hasn't contacted me in weeks.

I did get my confirmation email from Ford the day after putting in my order.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
rognus said:

I was contacted by my dealer this afternoon and said that if I dropped the spray in bed liner and tonneau cover and had them installed at the dealer. that he would call me next week with the build date

I hope for you, this is correct. BUT:
This sound like toro caca. Not from rognus, from the dealer.
Yea sounds pretty optimistic for a dealer since they are usually clueless....
except for the ones who frequent this forum since they seem to care and understand building relationships

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea sounds pretty optimistic for a dealer since they are usually clueless....
except for the ones who frequent this forum since they seem to care and understand building relationships
He's been fairly straight so far? I tend to agree with you guys? It is a small dealer and new in town, although not new in car business. They have dealerships in Idaho and Washington. He was pretty straight forward about telling me they won't have one for me to see for two months! That kind of tells you the clout they have :).
Sponsored