Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Sorry, but what is a Hotspot. Thank you
Allows your vehicle to have internet and allow up to 10 phones or tablets or computers to connect to your vehicle for internet.
Sponsored

Stagehand38

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
So I got a vin# from my dealer a little bit ago, went online tracked it on the Ford website, everything looked good. Tried to track it again today and now the website tells me to enter a valid vin#. Anyone know why it would do that? And yes I checked the vin number multiple times to make sure I hadn't mistyped.
Iā€™ve noticed the Build Tracker website is inconsistent. Iā€™ve seen my order one day, then the next it asks for the VIN.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Iā€™ve noticed the Build Tracker website is inconsistent. Iā€™ve seen my order one day, then the next it asks for the VIN.
Just slowly put the VIN back in, Iā€™ve gotten that message too many timesā€¦. Iā€™ve also put in a wrong digit, just as many times.

Sponsored

Sk17kp36

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Chevy C1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long McArthur had 8 of our 18 allocations schedule today. They were the oldest 8 orders, all hybrid orders, all had luxury packages, 7 of 8 were XLT, 1 Lariat. All of our June to September hybrid orders are now scheduled. 31 October Hybrid Orders left, 29 November Hybrid Orders left. 59 December Ecoboost Orders left (50 for a rental company), 40 January Ecoboost Orders left.
After I read this I called Ford Marketing. They told me my truck, ordered 9/20/21, is scheduled to be built the week of October 3 with a delivery ETA of November 5.

Thank you, Tim!

Gary C

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm in my 10 month still priority 19.
I guess I'm SOL
CALLING FORD TODAY SEE IF I HAVE A VIN OR GETTING PUSH TO MY23, TEST DRIVING A TOYOTA RAV 4 ON TUESDAY IF I LIKE IT I'M GOING TO ORDER THAT INSTEAD AND CANCEL MY MAVERICK TRIED OF WAITING.

slo go

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E//on order Maverick Lariat XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the break down Tim. The lone hybrid deluxe Lariat is mine. Just received(Sept 21)a VIN and build date of 11/07/2022. And Thank You Megan and Jim at Burns Ford, York, SC for all the help.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs