Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Introducing the Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick - your ultimate companion for outdoor adventures!
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 1f697
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 1f333
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 1f31e

Buy “Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick” directly via https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A23QPIBU1FQF7X
50% OFF
Key features:
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 31_20e3
Innovative Joint Design (Dual-layered, PP+TPE): Built to withstand muddy and rough terrains without breaking, or losing its shape. No compromises on durability!
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 1f4aa_1f3fc

Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 32_20e3
Easy Installation: Simply attach it to your vehicle's existing latch, and you're good to go! No complicated setups or tools required.
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 23f1
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 2705

Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 33_20e3
Maximum Coverage for Enhanced Protection: Enjoy a larger surface area that provides better protection for your gear.
Upgrade your outdoor experience with the Mabbett Mud Flaps today!
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! 1f31f
Order now and take advantage of our limited-time offers.
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! IMG_2710.JPG

Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! IMG_2738.JPG
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! IMG_2711.JPG
Ford Maverick Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick Available Now! IMG_2714.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Finally, a mud flap specific to the Maverick that bends. The lack of bending is what got me to remove my Rokblokz...and those were something like $140. Insanely overpriced.

How does the front sit against the fender? Any PPF you would recommend so it doesn't rub?

I might pick these up, especially for $30. Awesome of you to provide such a big MTC discount!

Mikat309

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2023 Prius, 2014 C7, 1982 XS650
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for the discount! Just placed my order for the mudflaps. I'll be ready for the Maverick that FORD says it will build for me next month!

Mike215

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. New mud flaps for new Lariat with 9/11 scheduled build week.

Snowbird

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV 2018
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Decided to order some, free returns in case I do not like them.
Hopefully they do not wrap around the side over the paint like the Ford and other types. It is hard to tell by the pictures but if they do it looks like not by much.

Wanted the Rockblokz because they don't overlap and the rear coverage of the wheel well, but I just can't bring myself to cough up $150 for them.

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Went for a set as well. $30? Can't beat it. Will report back with my experience.

@MABETT one idea for an improvement: it would be cool if you had a setup that allowed people to choose how much the mud flaps stick out from the wheel well. This would require something like an elongated cutout instead of a circular hole, kind of like the Rokblokz.

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So for me the discount code is not valid but yet I still get the $30 discount. Applied automatically.

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, I removed this from my personal wish list literally an hour before this was posted because I was convinced it was vaporware. The 50% off code for $30 makes it a no-brainer!

Sponsored

TomD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Trailsport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Introducing the Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick - your ultimate companion for outdoor adventures!
1f697.png
1f333.png
1f31e.png

Buy “Mabett Mud Flaps for Maverick” directly via https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A23QPIBU1FQF7X
50% OFF
Key features:
31_20e3.png
Innovative Joint Design (Dual-layered, PP+TPE): Built to withstand muddy and rough terrains without bending, breaking, or losing its shape. No compromises on durability!
1f4aa_1f3fc.png

32_20e3.png
Easy Installation: Simply attach it to your vehicle's existing latch, and you're good to go! No complicated setups or tools required.
23f1.png
2705.png

33_20e3.png
Maximum Coverage for Enhanced Protection: Enjoy a larger surface area that provides better protection for your gear.
1f31f.png
IMG_2710.JPG

IMG_2738.JPG
IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2714.JPG
Has anyone that have mud flaps on their truck had problems at the car wash? I am concerned about them being torn off.
I have the same question about those things on the doors so you can partially open the windows.
Thanks for any input.

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll keep my Rockblokz because they cover the rear wheel well hole and, the hardware supplied to attach them to the truck doesn't scratch the paint. Also, the screws are stainless.

Skyline

First Name
Skyline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Honda Ridgeline
Engine
Undecided
How does the front sit against the fender? Any PPF you would recommend so it doesn't rub?
The perceived, maybe real reason of rubbing off the weak paint was the reason my Ford mudflaps had been replaced with RocBlokz. They are just flat sheet of somewhat flexible plastic, no following the contour of the fender.

If the Amazon listing correct, the Mabett mudflaps are big. Just to compare, they are 4.25 taller and 1.25' wider than the RocBlokz mudflaps. Since the mounting holes don't change, on my Lariat with 18" wheel, the Mabett mudflaps would be 5" in the back and 1.5" in the front from the road. That's a bit too low for the road, but for off roads especially with raised suspension and bigger wheels/tires, that would be awesome.

I'll keep my Rockblokz because they cover the rear wheel well hole and, the hardware supplied to attach them to the truck doesn't scratch the paint. Also, the screws are stainless.
Mine came with black screws, but doesn't matter, mainly used the OEM screws anyways. Yes, I will also keep mine since it covers the wheels just fine...

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

1f697.png
1f333.png
1f31e.png

50% OFF
Key features:
31_20e3.png
Innovative Joint Design (Dual-layered, PP+TPE): Built to withstand muddy and rough terrains without bending, breaking, or losing its shape. No compromises on durability!
1f4aa_1f3fc.png

32_20e3.png
23f1.png
2705.png

33_20e3.png
1f31f.png
IMG_2710.JPG

IMG_2738.JPG
IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2714.JPG
Any chance for additional pictures of install mounting and from a distance so I can see how the projection past the fenders looks?

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I already had a set of mud flaps, but ordered these anyway. I will decide which to install, and will probably just sell off the other set afterwards. I won't see my truck for 2-6 weeks.
Sponsored