Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Dear Maverick Owners,

Thank you all for your product suggestions and comments. We have read every comment you left and taken them down. It may take time for the product development team to process since they are busy at different models. I will make an update on that!

For our Mud Flaps, we learned from some Maverick owners that the paint suface may be damaged while they are installing their OEM mud flaps.

To avoid any damage to the paint where mud flaps mount, we will offer some Optional Double Sided Tape Protective Felt in the package to protect the paint surface!

Click to check Muslogy Mud Flaps
Ford Maverick Solution for protecting the paint surface when installing mud flaps 1675999870178

Thank you all again for your support and suggestions! It's definitely a huge help for us to make improvements!
Sponsored

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am the person who suggested you provide paint protection for the Maverick installation of your mud flaps. Based on your response to provide the felt strips, I have ordered your flaps thru Amaaon, but I cannot find a way to be sure they are deliversd with the felt protection. Can you please advise?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I am the person who suggested you provide paint protection for the Maverick installation of your mud flaps. Based on your response to provide the felt strips, I have ordered your flaps thru Amaaon, but I cannot find a way to be sure they are deliversd with the felt protection. Can you please advise?
Hey apologize for the missing. Please DM me with your order number and we will make sure things go perfectly with you.
Sponsored