2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question:
new mav. owner here, if I get a set of these + the mud flaps can the finder Flares be installed after the mud flaps?

what should go 1st for easy install?
Sponsored

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question:
new mav. owner here, if I get a set of these + the mud flaps can the finder Flares be installed after the mud flaps?

what should go 1st for easy install?
Yes. Their mounting holes are partially same, so it's best to install them simultaneously. If you have to install them separately, I recommend installing the fender flares first.

Deva

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. Their mounting holes are partially same, so it's best to install them simultaneously. If you have to install them separately, I recommend installing the fender flares first.
thanks for the feedback. that is what I was worried about. hard to find the finder flares instock and its spring here in the mountains. well kinda anyway means lots of melting snow, dirt and mud.

if i read this right the next back will be around April 27th give or take a few days?

is there any way to pre order a set of both? or it is a free for all. seems like folks have been waiting 3-6 months to get a set.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
thanks for the feedback. that is what I was worried about. hard to find the finder flares instock and its spring here in the mountains. well kinda anyway means lots of melting snow, dirt and mud.

if i read this right the next back will be around April 27th give or take a few days?

is there any way to pre order a set of both? or it is a free for all. seems like folks have been waiting 3-6 months to get a set.
Yes, the expected time is around April 27th. I can't know the exact time either. I won't receive a notification when Amazon warehouse makes them available.

Sorry, no pre order option.

MichiganDiver

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As of right now, it looks like they are in stock at Amazon. https://a.co/d/aAsKfph

I ordered a set. Reviews seem to be very mixed on the fitment. Guess we will see when they show up. Hoping they work well.

Sponsored

Apollo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am purchasing a set on Amazon tonight. Do we still get a discount for being on this forum?

Jobst88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As of right now, it looks like they are in stock at Amazon. https://a.co/d/aAsKfph

I ordered a set. Reviews seem to be very mixed on the fitment. Guess we will see when they show up. Hoping they work well.
Glad I saw your post. Restocked way before the projected date by the person from the company that posts here. They are being delivered tomorrow.
Sponsored