brettpep

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just installed mine. Is there a reason I have such gaps? Everything lines up. Love the look - easy install but the gaps (on all 4) = pretty bad.
Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! IMG_3172
Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! IMG_3171
Sponsored

TJ2023

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Ford Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just installed mine. Is there a reason I have such gaps? Everything lines up. Love the look - easy install but the gaps (on all 4) = pretty bad.
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
looks like that is how they are designed :(

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They quoted $250 just for a single cut on two parts so that's not a viable option at all. Will have to figure out another way.
Just tape it off and spray it with plasti-dip paint. Cheap easy fix.

Superg0

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT FX4 Azure Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you live next to a fertilizer plant? Maybe your Mav is growing?

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3171.jpeg
Need a little bit more context to really make a judgement. How wide is the gap? Have you measured it? How does it look from 5-10 feet away? Can you show us a picture at that distance?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this still true? I would very much like to buy them.
This batch in early April has already sold out. According to logistical information, the earliest shipment of 70 sets will arrive on April 27th

Jobst88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This batch in early April has already sold out. According to logistical information, the earliest shipment of 70 sets will arrive on April 27th
I have looked if they were back in stock on Amazon almost every day. There's no way that can be true.

BOB225DUSTER

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 xlt atlas blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have looked if they were back in stock on Amazon almost every day. There's no way that can be true.
Was waiting for the early April shipment too. Happen to check last week of March and they came in early and were nearly sold out. Picked up one of the last sets and posted to others in this thread they were available . Sorry you missed out. Good luck.

Sponsored

Jobst88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Was waiting for the early April shipment too. Happen to check last week of March and they came in early and were nearly sold out. Picked up one of the last sets and posted to others in this thread they were available . Sorry you missed out. Good luck.
Damn. So they gave out false information, screwing the people who went by their word. What do they make 10 sets of these things at a time? An established company should have a better handle on supply than this.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Damn. So they gave out false information, screwing the people who went by their word. What do they make 10 sets of these things at a time? An established company should have a better handle on supply than this.
The available time I could give out is based on the data provided by Amazon's warehouse. It is not a precise time and only serves as a prediction. I cannot determine the exact day when Amazon will make it available for listing.

Regarding the production capacity issue, we have made significant improvements. However, it does take a certain amount of time for the shipment.

junyamada

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid MY24
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the fender flares but god, a lot of holes are misaligned, edges are rough, sticky pads are below average, fronts are perfect fit rears aren’t.

I had to drill holes, remove and sand the excess. Good thing the sticky pads should be easily removed as I will refit the flares at some point.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the fender flares but god, a lot of holes are misaligned, edges are rough, sticky pads are below average, fronts are perfect fit rears aren’t.

I had to drill holes, remove and sand the excess. Good thing the sticky pads should be easily removed as I will refit the flares at some point.
I can offer help, send you a pm.