Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Did my PPF install today. Not perfect but should do the job.

IMG_8493.jpeg

IMG_8492.jpeg

IMG_8491.jpeg
Great! Thank you for your feedback.
Do you mind adding your PPF install process on Amazon? I believe it would be a huge help for other buyers to install our mud flaps.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I placed the Amazon order on March 22. The order number is 114-7388933-8152214. I will pm for my address. I've had some Muslogy products for my Maverick. For the good customer service, I will continue to buy and recommend them to other users.
Thank you so much for your support for our brand. It's our responsibility to make sure things go right for buyers. And we will bring more high-quality and reasonably priced accessories for Maverick.

TRex

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav Lariat Lux Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi guys!

We received feedback that our felt tape for mud flaps may turn to rub the paint if there is dirt/dust gets in between the felt and the paint.

To avoid that problem, we are offering PPF stripes for those who purchased our mud flaps to replace the felt tapes. Please message me with your order number for our mud flaps and your address. We will send you the PPF stripes directly.

1683344090172.jpeg

Edit: the PPF stripes should be attached to the paint. The PPF has no adhesion to the mud flaps. (tip: if you prefer to firmly attach, please spray water on the paint before applying the PPF stripes)
I am ordering my mud flaps today (5/22/2023) from Amazon. Will they come with the PPF strip or do I need to contact you for the strip?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I am ordering my mud flaps today (5/22/2023) from Amazon. Will they come with the PPF strip or do I need to contact you for the strip?
Not sure if the package you received would include the PPF stripes. I'm afraid that the Amazon stock mixes them now. Please message me with you order number and address if you need the PPF stripes.

Hooverq

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2016 Mazda Miata, 2020 E Class
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi guys!

We received feedback that our felt tape for mud flaps may turn to rub the paint if there is dirt/dust gets in between the felt and the paint.

To avoid that problem, we are offering PPF stripes for those who purchased our mud flaps to replace the felt tapes. Please message me with your order number for our mud flaps and your address. We will send you the PPF stripes directly.

1683344090172.jpeg

Edit: the PPF stripes should be attached to the paint. The PPF has no adhesion to the mud flaps. (tip: if you prefer to firmly attach, please spray water on the paint before applying the PPF stripes)

ORDER # 114-9028030-9150603

Sponsored

viperman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure if the package you received would include the PPF stripes. I'm afraid that the Amazon stock mixes them now. Please message me with you order number and address if you need the PPF stripes.
Are the PPF stripes included now with the mudflaps ordered from Amazon?