First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Completely untrue, I'm lowered on a Eibachs and the ride is just like factory. Well designed springs do that.
Okay. I wouldn't have thought that due to having less travel. Glad you like your ride.
Sponsored

surfstar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the free option. So, generally whatever it came with from the factory. $0 lift/lower :) Lots of highly paid people determined the ride height and suspension parts all work together to achieve the best (balanced) performance at the lowest price.
And for tires - I wait until I need new ones. I paid good money for wheels and tires to come on my vehicle, why would I spend ever more to replace them when not necessary?

but, I'm cheap like that. and hate waste

🤷‍♂️

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Maverickent

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I recently installed a R C leveling kit (1" front lift). I like the stance. It still has about .25" rake, which is good when hauling/towing. I feel like the mod has improved the handling characteristics of the truck. However, it also seems to have made the front suspension stiffer and louder when encountering bumps. I wonder if anyone else has had that experience? I don't know how that could be, as the mod is just spacers on top of the strut towers.

Sponsored

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I had my truck lifted yesterday with the Eibach Pro-Lift 2-inch kit. One of the owners of the shop where I had it installed also owns a Maverick, though his is lowered with the Eibach Pro Performance springs.

Here is a side by side photo I snapped in the parking lot of our two trucks. Pretty dramatic difference, as his is lowered 2 inches and mine is lifted 2 inches...

Ford Maverick Leveled vs Lowered Maverick Side by Side Comparison IMG_8915.JPG

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My take on the leveled ride is that 'levelling' mod has the front a little higher than the back. I looked up the mod and it gives a 1.5" chin lift. This puts the front about .25" higher than the rear(measured at the fender wells). If you like that look, you like that look. It's not for me, but beyond the look, it can create an issue when carrying a heavy load or towing, because in those situations, when the rear sags, and the front rises, it will be very exaggerated. We don't want that.
Simple fix. If you are someone who regularly tows very heavy loads, simple install an air lift suspension in the rear springs. Cheap and easy.

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I recently installed a R C leveling kit (1" front lift). I like the stance. It still has about .25" rake, which is good when hauling/towing. I feel like the mod has improved the handling characteristics of the truck. However, it also seems to have made the front suspension stiffer and louder when encountering bumps. I wonder if anyone else has had that experience? I don't know how that could be, as the mod is just spacers on top of the strut towers.
I'm with you (also bought the RC 1" level kit). Hope it doesn't make it stiffer or louder. It shouldn't. Just got scheduled today for 5/15 build. Can't wait to start in on my AWD XL.
Level looks way better than lowered (not dissin the lower rides) just not my style.

SPLMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL 2020 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lowered rides better than stock....
I don't know about better. More responsive. When lowering any vehicle from stock it will cause a harsher ride. For some the line is a blur for others no thanks. I'm still on the fence. I own a lowered car and stock this truck suits me.

Sponsored

SPLMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL 2020 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had my truck lifted yesterday with the Eibach Pro-Lift 2-inch kit. One of the owners of the shop where I had it installed also owns a Maverick, though his is lowered with the Eibach Pro Performance springs.

Here is a side by side photo I snapped in the parking lot of our two trucks. Pretty dramatic difference, as his is lowered 2 inches and mine is lifted 2 inches...

IMG_8915.JPG
All kinds of sexy going on in that picture.

OP
OP

Heffthelegend

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@ultra101's Alto Blue Maverick on HRG leveling kit vs a lowered Carbonized Gray Maverick on Eibach lowering springs.

Tires on leveled Maverick is 245/65R-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3.
Tires on lowered Maverick is Pirelli Scorpions.

hjovnzqlg7ga1 (1).jpg

6ukrb0rlg7ga1.jpg

kfurhzqlg7ga1.jpg

6ebupzqlg7ga1.jpg
Hi all! I am the owner of blue, my buddy owns the grey. Let me know if yall have any questions!

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never been a lowering guy due to shortened springs, etc making for a not as nice ride, but that lowering job looks good since the front is still a bit lower than the back. For leveling on a pickup while it might look good empty when you load it up then you have the risk of a butt-dragger and less control of the front wheels. Gonna leave mine stock.
Have to agree with you. I have a 07 Focus and it is hard to get underneath to do oil changes. The Maverick should make that job easier. I may add the leveling kit on my hybrid to give a little more ground clearance.

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My take on the leveled ride is that 'levelling' mod has the front a little higher than the back. I looked up the mod and it gives a 1.5" chin lift. This puts the front about .25" higher than the rear(measured at the fender wells). If you like that look, you like that look. It's not for me, but beyond the look, it can create an issue when carrying a heavy load or towing, because in those situations, when the rear sags, and the front rises, it will be very exaggerated. We don't want that.
You could always add airlift bags to the rear springs. Air them up a bit when hauling.
Sponsored