Left turn signal stalk
LB5Z-13341-BA

Tools needed
10mm socket
7mm socket
T8 torx bit
drivers and wrenches for sockets and bits

Step 1
Use the the 10mm socket to disconnect the negative battery cable under the hood.

Step 2
Use the 7mm socket to remove 2 screws on the underside of the steering column housing.

Step 3
Remove rubber grommet that covers the outside of the ignition lock. Lower housing can be removed.

Step 4
You can leave the upper housing on just need to pull it up enough for full side access to the switch. Remove 2 torx screws using a T-8 torx bit. Pop out switch and replace.

Reassemble in reverse.

Switches

back.jpg

front.jpg
Sponsored

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After a few tries at this, I am still unable to get the IPC code to write and stay. I can write after each name value pair change or I can write-all after changing them but none will stay. I have found I had been doing something wrong on the other registers and they will stay written, but the IPC is just not accepting changes. I get no errors when I make the changes and it shows 100% when I write them but they are the original values after I reopen them. And Yes, I am turning the key off waiting 5 seconds then turning the key back to on, not accessory but to the on position. So I am wondering if the change in the 2.3.48 beta will change this behavior.

skinnyboy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After a few tries at this, I am still unable to get the IPC code to write and stay. I can write after each name value pair change or I can write-all after changing them but none will stay. I have found I had been doing something wrong on the other registers and they will stay written, but the IPC is just not accepting changes. I get no errors when I make the changes and it shows 100% when I write them but they are the original values after I reopen them. And Yes, I am turning the key off waiting 5 seconds then turning the key back to on, not accessory but to the on position. So I am wondering if the change in the 2.3.48 beta will change this behavior.
The 2.3.48 beta was necessary for the hybrid, the Ecos were ok with the current build (at the time). Don't think it will address the issue you are having.

Cheers.

OP
OP

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If it won't write that could potentially be a forscan issue. You'll need to contact them and let them know which version and cable you are using for starters along with the nature of the problem. As long as you have a legit license they should get back to you.

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If it won't write that could potentially be a forscan issue. You'll need to contact them and let them know which version and cable you are using for starters along with the nature of the problem. As long as you have a legit license they should get back to you.
Still have the email for the purchase so I guess I will contact them, but it will write some of the registers so I am wondering if somehow Ford has locked a portion of the programming. Could it be that my XLT options may be causing this? I have everything except the CoPilot 360 and Lariat packages I believe.
Also how do you get the As Built from Ford back in? Forscan will write a "profile" or ".profile" but it doesn't recognize the ".ab" when I try to select it.

Sponsored

FMLariatFX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I have Left turn signal stalk LC5Z-13341-DA.
To swap your left turn signal stalk

Part needed
Left turn signal stalk
LB5Z-13341-BA

Tools needed
10mm socket
7mm socket
T8 torx bit
drivers and wrenches for sockets and bits

Step 1
Use the the 10mm socket to disconnect the negative battery cable under the hood.

Step 2
Use the 7mm socket to remove 2 screws on the underside of the steering column housing.

Step 3
Remove rubber grommet that covers the outside of the ignition lock. Lower housing can be removed.

Step 4
You can leave the upper housing on just need to pull it up enough for full side access to the switch. Remove 2 torx screws using a T-8 torx bit. Pop out switch and replace.

Reassemble in reverse.

Switches

back.jpg

front.jpg
Thank you for providing us with this valuable information.
I have Left turn signal stalk LC5Z-13341-DA. Do you think this variable works?

Ford Maverick Lane Keeping System retrofit install using FORScan (on all trims without Copilot 360) IMG_4029

Ford Maverick Lane Keeping System retrofit install using FORScan (on all trims without Copilot 360) IMG_4030

Ford Maverick Lane Keeping System retrofit install using FORScan (on all trims without Copilot 360) IMG_4028

OP
OP

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have Left turn signal stalk LC5Z-13341-DA.

Thank you for providing us with this valuable information.
I have Left turn signal stalk LC5Z-13341-DA. Do you think this variable works?

IMG_4029.jpg

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4028.jpg
You'll have to install it to find out. If all the features work with the existing code except for the lane assist button then the lane assist button should also work with the new code you need to put in.

FMLariatFX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did that and got it working properly!
If anybody needs the code for Lariat/2.0/AWD (no pilot 360/no Luxury package)let me know.
I am not posting here to avoid confusion with so many codes variants available!
Thanks!
Please. Send me the codes IPC

FMLariatFX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You'll have to install it to find out. If all the features work with the existing code except for the lane assist button then the lane assist button should also work with the new code you need to put in.
It Worked! In Lariat EB FX4 (no lux)
thank u!
greetings from Chile

Sponsored

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well, I don't mind buying CoPilot360 becuase you have to for an XL anyway if you want a sliding rear window (I do... my dogs ride in the bed of the pickup.. I like to check on them when we are on long trips...).. But man.... the fact that you can't get adaptive cruise control except on the Lariat with the CoPilot360 Assist Package (Another $650) is tough to swallow.

I wonder how much more hardware you have to purchase to get ACC if you have at least CoPilot360... Ditto for an XLT.. would be nice to have the ACC..

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for the work put into this. It took me about 15 minutes to install the stalk and turn on the proper codes in Forscan.

Seems like this would have been better for Ford to include this on all packages and let the marketing people play up the added safety features. The cost between the the needed turn signal stalk and the stock one was less than $3.00.

cpem1276

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
processing
How to add Lane Keep system without Copilot 360 package. This has been tested on a 2.0L XL w/o copilot and 4k tow package. Hybrids will have different foscan settings for certain registers, key valid for both unless specified otherwise. 6 inch cluster screens may also need different forscan hex keys for the same applicable settings in the IPC 720-xx-xx registers.

All trims already come with a front facing camera and image processing module so all that is needed is the correct turn signal stalk which costs about $35. All you need to do is swap the turn signal stalks and activate with forscan. It is valid for all trim levels without Copilot 360.

After swapping the stalks (quick write up to follow) to turn on the lane keep system which includes Lane keep alert, lane keep aid and driver alert system these are the following forscan codes. Should work on all builds except where noted.

Vehicle tested on 2022 XL w/o copilot 2.0L ecoboost and 4k tow package

To get the button for lane keep working first you need to set the following codes.

IPMA
706-01-01
044D 59C9 B537 - 2.0L ecoboost engines
0B4D 59C9 B53E - 2.5L hybrid engines
This activates the functionality in the image processing module

PSCM
730-02-02
FFFF 0000 0039
This activates the power steering functionality for wheel vibration and correction.

SCCM
The middle part of the code specifies you have the lane keep left turn stalk installed the other lines refer to the steering wheel buttons.
724-02-01
1228 A820 3060
Steering wheel buttons w/o cruise control, switch combo SW8588 / SW8589

1258 6820 3050
steering wheel buttons w/ cruise control, switch combo SW8576 / SW8579

If any one of these 3 is incorrect the button won't work and you'll either get no lane keep icon in the cluster screen or it will be there but you won't be able toggle it on and off.

Next are the codes for the instrument cluster. These should also be valid for the 6 inch cluster screen. If you have issues get some as built data for a Lariat with the lux package and change whatever values differ for the same register addresses.

IPC codes

720-01-02
0227 4093
This activates the driver alert system option in the options

720-02-01
09E4 2D34 1E96 - 2.0L ecoboost engines
09E4 2D35 9E17 - 2.5L hybrids engines
This activates the lane keep menu, alert and aid settings.
xxxx xxxx Xxxx is for how mpg is calculated and shown in the trip screen
xxxx xxxx 1xxx = gas
xxxx xxxx 9xxx = hybrid

720-09-01
2042 1440 1900
This enables the lane keep steering wheel vibration and correction intensity settings.

This next section of codes enables the Driver Alert System. If any of them are not set it will not enable when you have Lane Keep on and the driver alert option setting in the vehicle settings

BCM codes
726-15-04
0147 - 2.0L ecoboost engines
Leave setting stock for hybrids as of now. Needs testing to determine if the code is 1 needed to be changed and 2 specific to the vehicle regardless of trim when a hybrid engine is installed.

IPC codes
720-05-02
0840 0379 - 2.0L ecoboost engines
0800 0339 - 2.5L hybrid engines

720-10-01
1800 0001 0253

720-10-02
0100 407A

The whole system to this point will work almost 100% correctly. The only issue is when you enable mykey it is supposed to according to the manual, keep the user using a programmed mykey from shutting off lane keep. So far I haven't been able to do that with a programmed mykey.

edit
A sideways workaround to the mykey issue is to disable mykey functionality outright. If you don't use mykey you'd probably do this anyways.
For register 720-01-01
Leave everything else alone and change the following to 9
xxxx x9xx xxxx

example
09E4 2D34 1E96
becomes
09E4 2934 1Exx

You'll get a checksum error message, go ahead anyways and hit okay and forscan will correct the last 2 digits to the correct checksum for the new setting before writing. The Lane Keep settings will still function normally and if you have a programmed mykey it will function like an unprogrammed key. Turn the setting back on, the programmed key will then function as it should.

Other than that it doesn't throw any error codes and the features work as they should.

Before anyone asks I am not going to do a write up on how to install BLIS afterwards. It can be done but the cost of the parts alone costs more than just having Copilot 360 installed as a factory option.
I just did this the other day on my XLT EB AWD and it worked well. I noticed when trying to change IPC 720-01-02 that the suffix when changed to 4093 kept changing back to 4091 after writing the changes. This didn’t seem to effect anything as the menu options are now there. Am I correct in assuming that ForScan was autofixing it for some reason?

The problem I’m having now is since doing mod that I’m getting a code B1330:09 for my AC inverter and now my inverter is not working. The code definitely was not there before this. Double and triple checked all the changes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just did this the other day on my XLT EB AWD and it worked well. I noticed when trying to change IPC 720-01-02 that the suffix when changed to 4093 kept changing back to 4091 after writing the changes. This didn’t seem to effect anything as the menu options are now there. Am I correct in assuming that ForScan was autofixing it for some reason?

The problem I’m having now is since doing mod that I’m getting a code B1330:09 for my AC inverter and now my inverter is not working. The code definitely was not there before this. Double and triple checked all the changes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I got that same thing but I went back and did it again after everything else and it took so...
Sponsored