cpem1276

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got that same thing but I went back and did it again after everything else and it took so...
Did you experience the inverter issue or the issue with IPC 720-01-02?
Sponsored

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT -Hot Chili Red - 4k Tow Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you experience the inverter issue or the issue with IPC 720-01-02?
The problem was with 720-01-02. It wouldn't save the change and gave me an invalid value entry error. But I completed the other settings and went back and did that one again and it saved it so I believe there is some interdependency on settings but exactly what it is or how to diagnose it easily wasn't apparent. I did find it was better to save each change before proceeding, but it does make it a longer process; But it does work and I am able to set it for aggressive assistance, where the steering will fight me, or light assistance where it merely vibrates the wheel, which is what I prefer especially in snow and ice conditions.

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Maverick2022XL I am working on setting my FX4 with both Lane Keeping and SSR (updated post for 6" screen) and I noticed some conflicts.

706-01-01
044D 59C9 B537 - Lane Keeping
044D 58D3 F556 - SSR

720-09-01
2042 1440 1900 - Lane Keeping
2040 1440 88FD - SSR

Does this mean that Lane Keeping and SSR (and TSR) can't be configured together?

OP
OP

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Maverick2022XL I am working on setting my FX4 with both Lane Keeping and SSR (updated post for 6" screen) and I noticed some conflicts.

706-01-01
044D 59C9 B537 - Lane Keeping
044D 58D3 F556 - SSR

720-09-01
2042 1440 1900 - Lane Keeping
2040 1440 88FD - SSR

Does this mean that Lane Keeping and SSR (and TSR) can't be configured together?
The values you highlighted have nothing to do with lane keep. They are default as built values you highlighted. The whole line isn't for a single value configuration.

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The values you highlighted have nothing to do with lane keep. They are default as built values you highlighted. The whole line isn't for a single value configuration.
What I was trying to show was that the value in register 720-09-01 for SSR specified the bold "8" as part of the SSR setup and it is contradicted/overwritten by the bold "1" for Lane Keeping in the same register. Similarly for 706-01-01. Bold values are in conflict.

Yesterday I enable TSR and got the round speed limit signs and chime. I saw your update for SSR and, today, backed out the TSR changes, and enabled SSR and it was showing the square speed limit signs on the 6" cluster. I tried to enable the chime but it didn't "ding" for me.

Just now I finished setting up Lane Keeping Assist and it worked perfectly according to your instructions (as did TSR yesterday and SSR earlier today). However, the register conflict seemed to remove the TSR menu and replaced it with the Lane Keeping menu. No more SSR. But that's okay with me as Lane Keeping was my priority.

Please know I am not trying to imply the instructions were wrong. Taken separately each were spot on and worked as described. It looks like one can't have both enabled.

Of course, I am a newbie and there may be some tweaks needed to make it work. I'm not comfortale (brave) enough to try the tweaks.

Edit: Maybe the actual instructions from the post will help explain. In Lane Keeping you posted this edit:

IPMA
706-01-01
044D 59C9 B537 - 2.0L ecoboost engines

And in TSR, this edit:

IPMA setting 2
706-01-01
xxxx-xxD3-xxxxx

This enables TSR in camera only mode and the sign mode being SLIF
SLIF = speed limit signs only

Again, individually they are great and work like a champ. I may very well be doing something wrong but I don't think so.

Sponsored

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What I was trying to show was that the value in register 720-09-01 for SSR specified the bold "8" as part of the SSR setup and it is contradicted/overwritten by the bold "1" for Lane Keeping in the same register. Similarly for 706-01-01. Bold values are in conflict.

Yesterday I enable TSR and got the round speed limit signs and chime. I saw your update for SSR and, today, backed out the TSR changes, and enabled SSR and it was showing the square speed limit signs on the 6" cluster. I tried to enable the chime but it didn't "ding" for me.

Just now I finished setting up Lane Keeping Assist and it worked perfectly according to your instructions (as did TSR yesterday and SSR earlier today). However, the register conflict seemed to remove the TSR menu and replaced it with the Lane Keeping menu. No more SSR. But that's okay with me as Lane Keeping was my priority.

Please know I am not trying to imply the instructions were wrong. Taken separately each were spot on and worked as described. It looks like one can't have both enabled.

Of course, I am a newbie and there may be some tweaks needed to make it work. I'm not comfortale (brave) enough to try the tweaks.

Edit: Maybe the actual instructions from the post will help explain. In Lane Keeping you posted this edit:

IPMA
706-01-01
044D 59C9 B537 - 2.0L ecoboost engines

And in TSR, this edit:

IPMA setting 2
706-01-01
xxxx-xxD3-xxxxx

This enables TSR in camera only mode and the sign mode being SLIF
SLIF = speed limit signs only

Again, individually they are great and work like a champ. I may very well be doing something wrong but I don't think so.
I have both traffic sign recognition and lane keeping on my EB/Fx4/Tow/Lux and they work well. I just get speed limit sign, actually haven;t attempted going down the wrong way on a one way or entering and exit, but both features work correctly as far as I can tell.

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have both traffic sign recognition and lane keeping on my EB/Fx4/Tow/Lux and they work well. I just get speed limit sign, actually haven;t attempted going down the wrong way on a one way or entering and exit, but both features work correctly as far as I can tell.
Looks like my last sentence applies then - "I'm doing something wrong." Is it possible to share your edits? Maybe I can match my settings to yours. I'm especially interested in seeing how you handled the register conflicts I mentioned in my post.

bdaniel230

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like my last sentence applies then - "I'm doing something wrong." Is it possible to share your edits? Maybe I can match my settings to yours. I'm especially interested in seeing how you handled the register conflicts I mentioned in my post.
I ran the scripts just as they are listed by Maverick2022XL. One thing though, there were a couple of them in the BdyCM and one in the trans cm that didn't take at first but I ran through all of them and saved after each of the changes and when I was done I went back through them and the ones that didn't take at first, changed and were accepted after the complete list was completed.
Remember that the lane-keeping needs the turn signal stalk changed before it can be turned on so it won't make any difference until the stalk is installed and working.

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ran the scripts just as they are listed by Maverick2022XL. One thing though, there were a couple of them in the BdyCM and one in the trans cm that didn't take at first but I ran through all of them and saved after each of the changes and when I was done I went back through them and the ones that didn't take at first, changed and were accepted after the complete list was completed.
Remember that the lane-keeping needs the turn signal stalk changed before it can be turned on so it won't make any difference until the stalk is installed and working.
[
I am content with Lane Keeping right now. I may go back and attempt to set up SSR at a later date but it isn't a priority.

Thanks for the feedback and kudos on your success.

hungliketictacs

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick EcoBoost FWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, for those interested. Contacted FORScan, sent them the log files and very quickly got a new build of FORScan to install. (FORScan v2.3.48 test 20220423) Everything worked like a charm.

On my XL I now have:
Traffic Sign Recognition
Lane-Keeping System
Cruise Control
Engine Hours
Front and rear dash cam hard wired in
Locking Tailgate on back order.

With the exception of the tailgate, everything is working as it should with out any errors or problem.
Can you detail what forscan mod will layout my engine hours?

Sponsored

RyanB86

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT Lux EB FX4 4K (3/6/23 Prod Wk)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just did this the other day on my XLT EB AWD and it worked well. I noticed when trying to change IPC 720-01-02 that the suffix when changed to 4093 kept changing back to 4091 after writing the changes. This didn’t seem to effect anything as the menu options are now there. Am I correct in assuming that ForScan was autofixing it for some reason?

The problem I’m having now is since doing mod that I’m getting a code B1330:09 for my AC inverter and now my inverter is not working. The code definitely was not there before this. Double and triple checked all the changes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
I am having the same issue! DTC B1330:09 as well. Guessing it’s something I did with FORScan when I enabled LaneKeep and TSR. Any insight would be helpful!

cpem1276

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you found a solution for the inverter problem?
Nope, not yet. Dealer looked at it while I had her in for the airbag recall. They changed the inverter. Still not working.

awscheetz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any idea who has the switch for $35 ? Every dealer I've check is $99
Sponsored