Sponsored

Organicrobot

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
What's the part number for the left buttons, where did you get it from? I got my steering wheel from an escape with ACC, and I was able to get it to only do CC just fine. I have a post somewhere with the details.

Edit: here it is
Using Forscan 2.3.47.test20220307 with no hex code modifying, just easy mode with choices:
Left - #18 - LB5T-9E740-A*
Right - #1 - H1BT-14K147-A* / LB5T-9E740-D*

Then I set the right configurations else where that's described in the Factory Cruise Control Enabled post and it worked.
Tried to change The settings in forscan under the left steering wheel switch. Tried most of the ones that could apply to my part number. The steering wheel switch lights up but none of the options make any of the buttons work.
Sponsored

mesajoejoe

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tried to change The settings in forscan under the left steering wheel switch. Tried most of the ones that could apply to my part number. The steering wheel switch lights up but none of the options make any of the buttons work.
It's possible you may need to reach out to Forscan support and get some added that's compatible with your part.

Organicrobot

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
It's possible you may need to reach out to Forscan support and get some added that's compatible with your part.
Do you know the exact part number of your switch and the vehicle it came from? I'm also curious if I got a dud switch. It may be hard to tell but if you change the part number of yours in forscan, will the volume controls still function? Thanks for the help btw!

mesajoejoe

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you know the exact part number of your switch and the vehicle it came from? I'm also curious if I got a dud switch. It may be hard to tell but if you change the part number of yours in forscan, will the volume controls still function? Thanks for the help btw!
I'll have to look later, but it would not work with any other option so if none of them are working for you, then it's not in the list.

austinzone

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
can someone message me the download link to whatever build of forscan works for this?

whatever release version they have on their site doesnt work - and as someone who has paid for a license i shouldnt have to wait for someone to email me a link whenever i need something.

Sponsored

austinzone

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
CAN OP PLEASE UPDATE THE ORIGINAL POST WITH THIS STATEMENT AT THE TOP OF THE POST:

NOTE: THIS WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE VERSION OF FORSCAN THAT YOU CANT DOWNLOAD FROM THE FORSCAN SITE. EMAIL [email protected] FOR THE CORRECT VERSION OF FORSCAN.

Organicrobot

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
CAN OP PLEASE UPDATE THE ORIGINAL POST WITH THIS STATEMENT AT THE TOP OF THE POST:

NOTE: THIS WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE VERSION OF FORSCAN THAT YOU CANT DOWNLOAD FROM THE FORSCAN SITE. EMAIL [email protected] FOR THE CORRECT VERSION OF FORSCAN.

How do you know that it's the version of forscan that's the issue? I'm asking because I'm still having issues getting everything going and would also like to know what the correct version is/ acquire a DL link.

austinzone

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do you know that it's the version of forscan that's the issue? I'm asking because I'm still having issues getting everything going and would also like to know what the correct version is/ acquire a DL link.
because I read through this entire thread to find a key piece of knowledge that OP should start his original post with.

problem is - while people on this site are super nice to post their instructions - THEY FORGET TO POST THE VERSION OF FORSCAN THEY WERE USING WHEN THEY WROTE/EDITED THEIR OP.

skinnyboy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone had luck with activating lane keep with a hybrid? I wasn't able to change values in my IPC module. Contacted Forscan going back a few weeks, provided relevant info., and they said they'd look into it and reply with a fix (beta release didn't work either). Haven't heard back, and was wondering if anyone else was able to do it.

Cheers.
Bump.

Received a test build from Forscan that allowed me to make the changes to the IPC module. Not sure if this is an issue with all hybrids or just XL hybrids.

https://forscan.org/download/FORScanSetup2.3.48.test20220616.exe

Cheers.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your problem is with that SCCM code the middle portion of the code applies to the left steering wheel turn signal stalk. 4820 appliies to stalks without a lane assist button on them, 6820 is for ones with the lane assist and the code you need to use in this case.
I have a different question for you along the same lines. Lariat owner with ACC and lane Centering, is there a way to code the Lane Centering to work on it's own without having ACC activated?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
because I read through this entire thread to find a key piece of knowledge that OP should start his original post with.

problem is - while people on this site are super nice to post their instructions - THEY FORGET TO POST THE VERSION OF FORSCAN THEY WERE USING WHEN THEY WROTE/EDITED THEIR OP.
You are responsible for your own tools plus depending your truck build not all versions of forscan work correctly aka hybrid electrical systems vs. non hybrids. Common sense says to use the most current version unless stated otherwise if known problems exist.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It could also be the cable being used.

OP
OP

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a different question for you along the same lines. Lariat owner with ACC and lane Centering, is there a way to code the Lane Centering to work on it's own without having ACC activated?
It will depend if lane centering requires both the front camera and lower radar sensor. If it only requires the front camera then in theory yes it should be able to be made workable without ACC.

If that is the case you'd have to use switch SW8585 instead of SW8579, program the SCCM accordingly then program the IPMA, PSCM and IPC modules for lane centering.

Assuming that all works all the buttons on the switch SW8585 pictured below would work now except for the ACC button which is the upper left button.

Ford Maverick Lane Keeping System retrofit install using FORScan (on all trims without Copilot 360) sw8585

PanchoBarrancas

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Considering I got this working first try with the version you can download from the official site, it's probably unnecessary to specify.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It will depend if lane centering requires both the front camera and lower radar sensor. If it only requires the front camera then in theory yes it should be able to be made workable without ACC.

If that is the case you'd have to use switch SW8585 instead of SW8579, program the SCCM accordingly then program the IPMA, PSCM and IPC modules for lane centering.

Assuming that all works all the buttons on the switch SW8585 pictured below would work now except for the ACC button which is the upper left button.

sw8585.jpg
That looks like the switch I have but I will have to double check. I still want ACC to work when I hit the button for it, I just want Lane Centering to work independently from ACC. Maybe it's a lost cause and I just have to accept they are one in the same.
Sponsored