Sponsored

"In Production" for over two months now...

Jcj280

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who here has the record for being "in production" the longest? I have a Hybrid XLT Lux with rubber floor mats and Co-Pilot 360 (a glutton for delays I guess). Ordered July 9th, 2021 and first was scheduled to go in production on May 25th. Got my window sticker then too.

Then it was delayed to June 6th.

Then July 4th

Finally went in production on July 8th, and got an emaim from ford saying its delayed and I will be recieving an update every 45 days later. Got an email on the 45th day with no real update, but it's been labeled on the tracker as "in production" since July 8th.

So is it sitting in a desert for two months waiting for a hitch and a chip to power the heated seats?
Sponsored

baseballchamps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Taurus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who here has the record for being "in production" the longest? I have a Hybrid XLT Lux with rubber floor mats and Co-Pilot 360 (a glutton for delays I guess). Ordered July 9th, 2021 and first was scheduled to go in production on May 25th. Got my window sticker then too.

Then July 4th

Finally went in production on July 8th, and got an emaim from ford saying its delayed and I will be recieving an update every 45 days later. Got an email on the 45th day with no real update, but it's been labeled on the tracker as "in production" since July 8th.

So is it sitting in a desert for two months waiting for a hitch and a chip to power the heated seats?
My Ecoboost was in production from 8/12 until 9/11 and finally built and awaiting shipment. Thank you Lord! Still do not know why. Hang in there!

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Then July 4th

What is the actual day on the tracker next to your “in production” bubble?

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Then July 4th

Give ordertrack.app a try, I was showing in production since 08-08 with 370 trucks in same status. Just got "Built 09-11" now shows awaiting shipment 0 days in status.

Last edited:

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In production June 26. They are still working it it. Glad I bought one person ordering didn't want back in December.

Sponsored

Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid