Sponsored

[Debunked] Maverick Production Halted for Two Months - Per Ford Customer Service

Chance301

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This may have already been posted and I overlooked it but Ford Customer Service advised me this morning that Ford is halting production of Mavericks for a couple of months in order to catch up on parts. No info about when production may actually resume
Sponsored

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This may have already been posted and I overlooked it but Ford Customer Service advised me this morning that Ford is halting production of Mavericks for a couple of months in order to catch up on parts. No info about when production may actually resume
Post what was sent to you.
Seems like a lack of full and accurate details.

OP
OP

Chance301

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Post what was sent to you.
Seems like a lack of full and accurate details.
During an online chat about my order status with customer service this morning, the representative told me that Maverick production was being halted for a “couple “ of months in order to acquire sufficient parts reserves to build remaining vehicles based on order dates. Tried to get more info but rep said to contact dealer. The exact chat dialogue disappeared when a survey form popped up before I could take a screenshot

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided

Sponsored

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Whether production is halted or full speed ahead, it doesn't matter when my order isn't scheduled as of today, tomorrow, or next year. So I'll keep waiting for that email.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
This is not true. Production has already been scheduled through June and are scheduling for July this month.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will say that because they scheduled and planned for 10k units in June, may be why the numbers for July are so only 2800 but production is not halted. SCHEDULING may be slowed but not halted.
Of interest I took possession of my lariat first edition march 9th. Was looking at Michelin primacy tires yesterday and found DOT date of 0122. Looks like tires came "just in time" for it's build date!

Sponsored

MiBoMa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
During an online chat about my order status with customer service this morning, the representative told me that Maverick production was being halted for a “couple “ of months in order to acquire sufficient parts reserves to build remaining vehicles based on order dates. Tried to get more info but rep said to contact dealer. The exact chat dialogue disappeared when a survey form popped up before I could take a screenshot
Next time...hit the "plus" symbol (+) next to the lower chat box. It gives you the option to have the whole chat transcript emailed to you!

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As Monk would say, "Ok, here's what happened..." I get red lights. Period. Ask anyone who knows me, I get red lights like you wouldn't believe. They haven't figured out in Hermosillo what technology needs to be put into my truck to make sure I continue to get red lights.

I imagine they finished the truck in front of mine and then hit that "Stop the assembly line!" button, so they could figure it out. I'm sorry for all of you who are behind me.

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But seriously, they started production on my truck late last week, and nothing has changed since the first window sticker. It shows an R at the top signifying Ramp. How long should that process take? Also, is the red box where the blend date will be?

Ford Maverick [Debunked] Maverick Production Halted for Two Months - Per Ford Customer Service 1652197255028

Lastly, when I look at modules, it still has nothing. Should there be something in the red box? When I download the file, it's not very helpful.

Ford Maverick [Debunked] Maverick Production Halted for Two Months - Per Ford Customer Service 1652197443830

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the same response from a chat agent this morning. I try to be nice and polite to them, I'm sure they deal with enough angry people all day as it is.....lol

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
I got the same response from a chat agent this morning. I try to be nice and polite to them, I'm sure they deal with enough angry people all day as it is.....lol
Yeah me too, it’s not their fault.
Sponsored