Sponsored

Hyperflashing with lasfits led lights after the Ford turn signal recall fix???

Alvin23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Purchased and installed the first lasfits led lights over a year ago to replace my turn signal bulbs. After the Ford turn signal recall update, my turn signal module detected an error resulting in hyperflash. I contacted lasfits to inquire if there is a possible solution unfortunately, nothing they could do with the current led lights. But they engineered an update to remove the hyperflash. They offerred me a generous discount to replace the led. Hyperflash is resolved and i am no longer annoyed by the clicking sound. Kudos to Lasfits team!

Ford Maverick Hyperflashing with lasfits led lights after the Ford turn signal recall fix??? IMG_2390

Ford Maverick Hyperflashing with lasfits led lights after the Ford turn signal recall fix??? IMG_2389
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully you did better than 50% discount

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Had the recall done today and am experiencing the same issue :(

Reaching out to Lasfit...I don't think 50% off is all that generous. Should be a free replacement for the trouble.

Mavman321

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe Schmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have posted the fix if you guys use Forscan

unclerunkle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have posted the fix if you guys use Forscan
Not so much a fix but a hack to disable rear tail light outage monitoring. Much prefer to leave the monitoring on with updated Lasfit builbs.

Sponsored

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Purchased and installed the first lasfits led lights over a year ago to replace my turn signal bulbs. After the Ford turn signal recall update, my turn signal module detected an error resulting in hyperflash. I contacted lasfits to inquire if there is a possible solution unfortunately, nothing they could do with the current led lights. But they engineered an update to remove the hyperflash. They offerred me a generous discount to replace the led. Hyperflash is resolved and i am no longer annoyed by the clicking sound. Kudos to Lasfits team!

IMG_2390.jpeg

IMG_2389.jpeg
Are these for the rear or the front?

I started getting the hyper flashing only on the gauge cluster after the Ford recall was completed. The front and rear bulbs do not hyper flash.

I contacted Lasfit and they told me that they currently do not have a solution to address the hyper flash issue on the Lariat model. Fawwwwk....

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So the Lariats are different from other trims?

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had the recall done today and am experiencing the same issue :(

Reaching out to Lasfit...I don't think 50% off is all that generous. Should be a free replacement for the trouble.
It's not Lasfit at fault, 50% seems real generous.

90south

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Actually, I don’t see where OP said what % was offered.

Sponsored

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually, I don’t see where OP said what % was offered.
Does it matter? Lasfit did not cause the problem, why are they offering any discount is my point. Be thankful they are.

Big C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cecil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_2390.jpeg

IMG_2389.jpeg
Question did you only replace the two turn signal bulbs or all four of the rear tail light bulbs?

donaldtr54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

IMG_2390.jpeg

IMG_2389.jpeg
Thank you, I’ll have to get ahold of them.

RoyalTeaDee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caliber R/T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Lasfit offered me 50% off as well to replace both sets of rear taillight bulbs.

Should hopefully have them early next week.

I personally don't fault them. They were made/designed for the vehicles as we bought them. They had no way of knowing there was an issue and that the update would cause this.

90south

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does it matter? Lasfit did not cause the problem, why are they offering any discount is my point. Be thankful they are.
Doesn’t matter to me. I don’t have a dog in the fight. Seemed that a few comments were insinuating that 50% was enough. I was just pointing out that the OP never stated a % amount. Lasfit should do what they feel is best for their company.
Sponsored