First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If it's at 02, that means it's been pulled for review by Ford. You probably don't want to mess with that.
Sponsored

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it possible to have to have a priority number of 02?
I went to my dealer to change from an xlt to an xl and he said it will change my priority fr ol m the 02 to a 19.
Does that sound right? I ordered early June and havent heard a word since.
02 is good news!

It means the regional Ford manager person has pulled your order to potentially get scheduled to build real soon. Itā€™s not a guarantee but itā€™s a real good sign. So if you change the order, you lose that status of being almost picked upā€¦ but it shouldnā€™t actually ā€œresetā€ your place in line it just means you may have to wait for the round robin process the next week and hope you didnā€™t worsen your chances lol

Just keep the XLT youā€™ll love it and itā€™ll have great resale value if you change your mind later?

What are your thoughts about changing from XLT to XL btw?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great thread title!

Ordered and confirmed 6/14, got scheduled on 10/21 for build week of 12/13. Not holding my breath.

We visited most of our 8 grands this weekend and showed our vehicle-loving grandson, age 5, the video of a Maverick getting built at the factory. As we were preparing to leave the house, our grandson asked me what we need. Seriously, I thought he was referring to Christmas. I said, "What we really need is for our new red truck to get made and delivered, but while we're waiting maybe we'll get a toy red truck to help us wait." I was joking. At that he ran off and the next thing I knew he was handing over his red pickup truck, saying we can keep it until our real red truck arrives...! We gratefully took it home to put on the work desk. We'll keep it until we can go back with our new Maverick and give that boy a ride!

Ford Maverick Hybrid Order Support Group IMG_0354

Last edited:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
02 is good news!

It means the regional Ford manager person has pulled your order to potentially get scheduled to build real soon. Itā€™s not a guarantee but itā€™s a real good sign. So if you change the order, you lose that status of being almost picked upā€¦ but it shouldnā€™t actually ā€œresetā€ your place in line it just means you may have to wait for the round robin process the next week and hope you didnā€™t worsen your chances lol

Just keep the XLT youā€™ll love it and itā€™ll have great resale value if you change your mind later?

What are your thoughts about changing from XLT to XL btw?
My understanding is that once you have a priority of 02 you can make any changes to your order. You order can revert back to priority 10 if the Regional Manager decides they can't build your order at that time. I know this because my order (XLT Hybrid, Lux, 360, sliding rear window) has flipped flopped between 2 and 10 at 3 times according to my salesman.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is it possible to have to have a priority number of 02?
I went to my dealer to change from an xlt to an xl and he said it will change my priority fr ol m the 02 to a 19.
Does that sound right? I ordered early June and havent heard a word since.
Yes and don't change a thing because you are about to get a build date!!!!

Sponsored

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome thanks guys. I wasnt sure if it was a dealer trick to keep it an xlt.
Two reasons; first its 5k less and I found out I have another kid on the way and second i figured if I strip it down theres less chance of being held up for a commodity restraint.
I guess I'll leave it and enjoy the luxury package.
Thanks again for the replies.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How many weeks/ months has it been taking for people to get an email with their build dates after theyā€™ve received the order confirmation email? I placed my order for a Hybrid XLT with luxury package on 10/26 and have the feeling it might be early next year before my build starts. Apparently the Hybrid orders will close early November so Iā€™m still holding on to hope that Iā€™ll get mine by February or March. Thoughts?

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many weeks/ months has it been taking for people to get an email with their build dates after theyā€™ve received the order confirmation email? I placed my order for a Hybrid XLT with luxury package on 10/26 and have the feeling it might be early next year before my build starts. Apparently the Hybrid orders will close early November so Iā€™m still holding on to hope that Iā€™ll get mine by February or March. Thoughts?
From everything posted on this forum, it appears those who ordered in June/July will get their maverick in February/March. IMO, if you placed your order in late October don't be too upset if yours don't arrive until early summer.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's hard to judge the timing mainly because of the supply issues Ford (and others) are having to overcome. As it stands now I would say 6 months wouldn't be unreasonable wait time.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many weeks/ months has it been taking for people to get an email with their build dates after theyā€™ve received the order confirmation email? I placed my order for a Hybrid XLT with luxury package on 10/26
Mine took 3 weeks + 3 days. 8/23 to 9/16

My Maverick is a simple build with no Late Availability or Constrained items: Velocity Blue XLT - Hybrid with Co-Pilot360 + Rear Sliding Window + 110V/400W Outlet in Cab and at an earlier time frame when lots of outstandings orders had those items on their orders. I know at the dealership I ordered from that many of the orders were not selected for build because of constrained items on those orders.

A lot more Hybrid's were ordered in the two months since my order and with the shortages of components causing constraints and the factory being shut down occasionally because of these issues it will more likely be five months before you receive a build date.

Last edited:
Sponsored

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

From everything posted on this forum, it appears those who ordered in June/July will get their maverick in February/March. IMO, if you placed your order in late October don't be too upset if yours don't arrive until early summer.
Thanks for your insight. This process will be a test of my patience for sure.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's hard to judge the timing mainly because of the supply issues Ford (and others) are having to overcome. As it stands now I would say 6 months wouldn't be unreasonable wait time.
Maybe Iā€™ll have it by my birthday in Mid April. šŸ˜¢

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine took 3 weeks + 3 days. 8/23 to 9/16

My Maverick is a simple build with no Late Availability or Constrained items: Velocity Blue XLT - Hybrid with Co-Pilot360 + Rear Sliding Window + 110V/400W Outlet in Cab and at an earlier time frame when lots of outstandings orders had those items on their orders. I know at the dealership I ordered from that many of the orders were not selected for build because of constrained items on those orders.

A lot more Hybrid's were ordered in the two months since my order and with the shortages of components causing constraints and the factory being shut down occasionally because of these issues it will more likely be five months before you receive a build date.
Fingers crossed!

Marcus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Can someone tell me if "ORDER PROCESSING" is what Ford should see after a dealer submits my order? I ordered a few weeks ago, wanted to make sure my dealer put in the order right and this is what Ford says the status is. I just want to be 100% sure no other steps are needed on the dealer side.

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy and 2021 Ford Expedition
Has anyone who has ordered a hybrid received a build confirmation? Hopefully most of you all arenā€™t in my situation and are banking on this car to replace a car I recently totaled. Weā€™re in this together!
I'm late to the party. Ordered mine this morning and got my order confirmed by Ford 30 minutes later. I'm just hoping to have mine by June 1, 2022. (Velocity Blue Hybrid Lariat w/Lux Pkg.)
Sponsored