Sponsored

Hybrid Order Support Group

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
This thread is titled Hybrid Order Support Group.

Why are the EPA results for an EcoBoost posted here? They belong on their OWN Thread or the Ecoboost thread. ☹

Just because the Hybrid numbers haven't been released doesn't mean we need this on the Hybrid thread.
This forum is brutal for people going off topic...

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still not scheduled today. That pretty much cancels a 2021 delivery. Went to look at a Maverick at a trainer session today. Wow what a disappointment. The vehicle I sat in was a XLT lux package. It was not a hybrid. The interior is OK. I felt a little claustrophobic, there is room for me but no extra width. The seat fabric felt a little rough. probably hold up well. I have pics but they are not good due to the lighting I mention below. Just threw white balances way off. Didn't stay long as there were so many people there and no hybrid to look at.

The place was packed with people over 50 years old and Little old ladies cranking the power seat up all the way, to see if they could see to drive. The trainer was kept busy checking on peoples hybrid orders. The lighting where they had it sitting was a mixture of skylight and LED lighting in the ceiling. On the exterior the lighting made good quality pics nearly impossible. Talked to several folks with hybrid orders and they all struck out today. Lots of grumbling about the lack of communication from Ford. If I am not pulled on the next major scheduling, I will look for something else. I'm done living in Limbo, because this is not a vehicle worth waiting 6+ months for IMO. Hey Ford how about some swag for Maverick people, like you gave to Bronco orders stuck in Limbo

Last edited:

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We asked them for a copy of our order. The sale rep told us they could not give us any or the paper work as it was for in house only!
If ask them to verbally provide the sales code and order code. You can use this info verify the order with Ford Marketing.
As previously stated this is a big red flag

Sponsored

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order it from Tim Bartz and he'll drop ship it your local dealer. He seems to be the only guy who really knows anything about getting them. The others are all a crap shoot; some may know more than you, some may not.
I think if you finance through them they’ll ship it to your house. Tim @fordvideoguy ?

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If ask them to verbally provide the sales code and order code. You can use this info verify the order with Ford Marketing.
As previously stated this is a big red flag
Thanks will do.

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Oh dear. I think my current vehicle knows I'm planning to get this Maverick! She failed smog last week, and now is leaking power steering fluid.
Try this stuff, always works for me. Also drive around for about a hour before your smog to get it nice and hot.
Ford Maverick Hybrid Order Support Group 71ywaADDlYL._AC_SY606_

vlognosis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 300zx
I placed my order earlier this month. A salesman contacted me almost immediately, and said to expect the vehicle in December. I am driving a beater with no heater or air conditioning, so it's going to be an interesting winter once the snow begins to fall...

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
Call your dealer. Have them email you a copy of your order.
I did contact my dealer various times. All I could get was an "Order Enrollment Page" with a tracking number.

I finally got my confirmation email from Ford on Sept 14. 40 days after the order was placed.

Sponsored

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
Don't feel bad, I ordered mine June 12, got confirmation on June 15 but have not heard one word since.
I finally got my confirmation email from Ford on Sept 14. 40 days after the order

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This thread is titled Hybrid Order Support Group.

Why are the EPA results for an EcoBoost posted here? They belong on their OWN Thread or the Ecoboost thread. ☹

Just because the Hybrid numbers haven't been released doesn't mean we need this on the Hybrid thread.
It came up in conversation here, so I wanted to show a new development even though it was not hybrid specific.

In the moment I decided to check the EPA site, and it just so happened to be the first time I found Maverick EPA #'s, though it was only for the ecoboost. Showing available MPG numbers were relevant to answering the following question, posed on THIS forum:

Is it correct that we still haven't gotten official EPA numbers for either engine?
Neither the hybrid Maverick, nor this thread exist in a vacuum.

Last edited:

Sv_real51

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke, Maverick Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
While I am a very patient person, I'm trying not to hit the panic button over here. I ordered through Chapman for the 4% below invoice deal, which is great! And it's why I hate to complain...but given the number of orders he's received and the number of hybrids he's being allocated (I think it was 6 for November so far?), I'm starting to wonder if this truck will get delivered late next year or even later. I was probably somewhere around their 200th hybrid order, which was confirmed Aug 2.

Hopefully allocations and/or production ramp up.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OMG this forum is turning into BITOG! Every post is argued to the last minutia of data. 👀 👁 👀
not gonna lie. I had to google BITOG. lol
Sponsored