First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra ordered a Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Hybrid on July 20th. I am wondering what is everyone priority number, mine was set at 19. The dealership said that they didn't have any control of that number. From my research the lower the number the greater priority. What were the priority numbers for the ones that have been scheduled for production?
Sponsored

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Hybrid on July 20th. I am wondering what is everyone priority number, mine was set at 19. The dealership said that they didn't have any control of that number. From my research the lower the number the greater priority. What were the priority numbers for the ones that have been scheduled for production?
I have an email ORDER CONFIRMATION dated 6/10/21 10:30am, and have NOT received a build date and mine is PRIORITY CODE 19.

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Has anyone who has ordered a hybrid received a build confirmation? Hopefully most of you all aren’t in my situation and are banking on this car to replace a car I recently totaled. We’re in this together!
Haven't gotten mine after 2 weeks but my dealer assured me my order is in and that not everyone gets an email directly from Ford. Said people have been going nuts and overthinking this since they started taking Bronco orders. Patience!

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have priority code 19 on my Hybrid XLT order. I thought the build priority article said that a dealer can't assign below 20; lower priorities are assigned by Ford.

Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have priority code 19 on my Hybrid XLT order. I thought the build priority article said that a dealer can't assign below 20; lower priorities are assigned by Ford.
Please link a reference because that's not accurate

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TexasMaverick88

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
I order a hybrid XLT white no extra except a tow hitch and spare tire on June 19 no scheduled email yet

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
Red Pepper Lariat with the Lux Package and still waiting (order confirm second day ordering was open). I think things may be changing because they are now manufacturing the hybrid drive system now which they were not doing before.

ToyotaTurncoat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab TRD Off-Road
Another hybrid order here patiently waiting (😅). My order details:

Iconic Silver
XLT
Co-Pilot360
Hard Tonneau - Rolling
Sliding Rear Window
Trailer Hitch
Spray-In Liner

Order Confirmation: 7/24
Priority Code: 10

The hybrid version of the Maverick is the one and only reason I'm trading my beloved 2014 Tacoma for it. I drive about 25000 miles/year, and the only hangup I've ever had about the Tacoma is the fuel efficiency. I need a truck for work, and when the hybrid Maverick came along it was exactly what I'd been dreaming of. Now my only concern is that used car values will level off, and I won't be able to get quite as much for my Tacoma as I can now. Looking forward to the Maverick and over double the MPG!

Sponsored

bschurman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat, 1961 VW bug
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please link a reference because that's not accurate
According to this post, the priority code has no bearing in regards to how orders are picked for the Maverick.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/how-ford-maverick-builds-will-be-selected-each-week-☑-update-does-not-apply-to-maverick.687/page-3#post-16679

I think that has been confirmed since different priority codes have been selected already. It was also stated somewhere at some point that the date of order wouldn't necessarily be a determining factor but trucks would be selected based on available parts to build them.

I am right in the queue with everyone too. I have a Cactus Grey Lariat Lux hybrid that was confirmed on 6/23. Yet, I wait for the build date. I know it would make me feel better, just like getting on the plane first, but in the end the worry and trying to game the system makes no difference since I want the trunk that I ordered. So I wait.

Scout

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a XLT Hybrid with order date of 7/8 and no scheduling word/email yet. I have a good car that I'm replacing with the Maverick, so I'm in no hurry. I feel your pain - hope you get your order before mine, so you will have something to drive soon. Mine is Carbonized Gray Metallic, so per the scheduling post today, looks like the CGM crew are the forgotten group again.
Got the same order as you

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
According to this post, the priority code has no bearing in regards to how orders are picked for the Maverick.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/how-ford-maverick-builds-will-be-selected-each-week-☑-update-does-not-apply-to-maverick.687/page-3#post-16679

I think that has been confirmed since different priority codes have been selected already. It was also stated somewhere at some point that the date of order wouldn't necessarily be a determining factor but trucks would be selected based on available parts to build them.
Yep. That's what I meant here below

Your dealer can promote you to ten at the best. Regional manager can push you to two. To be honest, in these early days though, none of us are 100% sure they matter
I was just trying to clarify the adjustment of the priority number. I agree that it doesn't seem to play much into effect at the moment, although that could change as soon as the machine starts grinding

SeaMav206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Focus
1-800-392-3673 is the one we called. They need both, your sales code and order code.
Thank you. I will try calling today and see what they tell me if anything. My dealer rep said Ford is keeping them in the dark as soon as he hears anything he will text me.

Bikeric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD XLT Hybrid Mav
Seems like more XLT hybrids, then Lariats, then 1 or 2 XL's. I personally would have been just fine with the XL if it had cruise control. I would have even taken manual roll up windows 😂 but I MUST have Cruise Control.
Sponsored