First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm an XLT Hybrid Velocity Blue, sunroof, Co-Pilot 360 and spray in bedliner. Order confirmation from Ford on 06/17. No VIN notification yet.
I've had many trucks in my life and all seem to have provided more power than the Eco Boost. Ford had me when I heard "40 MPG". SOLD SOLD SOLD !!! I would rather drive an economical truck as my daily than some midget car.
I agree with 40 MPG SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! lol I so wanted to get a new truck, but after having a F150 for 12 years I didn't want to go back to low MPG and a large truck. Then Maverick!! What a blessing! :)

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone who has ordered a hybrid received a build confirmation? Hopefully most of you all aren’t in my situation and are banking on this car to replace a car I recently totaled. We’re in this together!
Hybrid ordered on 7/6/21. Lariat lux hybrid with moonroof. Currently in the Maverick Waiting Room getting my hopes crushed each Thursday.

SeaMav206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Focus
I ordered alto blue xlt Lux with spray in bedliner, copilot, hard tonneau cover, and rear sliding window with confirmation from Ford on 6/25.

My dealer told me that Ford picked up my order and it was converted into Ford order system whatever that means. I am going to call Ford sometime tomorrow or next week to see what they say.

Does anybody have a good 1-800 to call Ford regarding your order?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered alto blue xlt Lux with spray in bedliner, copilot, hard tonneau cover, and rear sliding window with confirmation from Ford on 6/25.

My dealer told me that Ford picked up my order and it was converted into Ford order system whatever that means. I am going to call Ford sometime tomorrow or next week to see what they say.

Your situation sounds like what my dealer told me last week. Ford picked up my order, said it was "clean" (no issues with supplies) and converted. Then...........nothing! I'm going to call tomorrow to and poke the bear!

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I agree with 40 MPG SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! lol I so wanted to get a new truck, but after having a F150 for 12 years I didn't want to go back to low MPG and a large truck. Then Maverick!! What a blessing! :)
In my case it was 25k, same mpg as my civic, and even with a lift, capable and cheaper than just the modification of a wheelchair van sold sold sold. And then our foundation said we need a new install vehicle and I looked like the Cheshire Cat who got a whole fist full of canaries

Dreams

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul

1-800-392-3673 is the one we called. They need both, your sales code and order code.

vap0rtranz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '17 Chevy Colo Z71 diesel
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A lot of folks dropping spray-in. Were those add-on/optioned spray-ins?

There's too many LUX packages (XTL & Lariat) already scheduled for it to make sense to ask the dealer to do the spray-in unless you didn't get the LUX package.

CharlieR

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi

vap0rtranz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mav Hybrid XLT, '17 Chevy Colo Z71 diesel
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To put it another way...is the hybrid delay a bug, or a feature in the development life cycle?
Nah, I don't think it's bait-and-switch. I'm also not convinced the chip shortage hugely impacts Hybrid.

It's probably a plant issue with Ford taking the eCVT in-house. They not only now build in-house but now have that newly designed electric motor to build.

There's the thread here about how Van Dyke wasn't even making the eCVTs and motors until about 1/2 weeks ago. So the new eCVTs (so-called 4thGen+) weren't already sitting around in storage simply waiting to be put on the assembly line, and Ford could not yank the older (4thGen/HF45) eCVTs away from the Escape to put into Mavericks.

Last edited:
Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

cableta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT Hybrid, Lux package, carbonized gray, sliding window. 7/19 order date. I have no plans to change it to the 2.0 turbo. Production scheduling looks random to me. I'm not the luckiest person in the world so I'm expecting the worst.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup.....unbelievable....first at my dealership as well....no email yet.
XLT Hybrid Cactus grey 360 and floormats! thats IT! Come on ford......lets get it together!

Ford Maverick Hybrid Order Support Group maverickemail

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LMAO - awesome thread title! I'm a 6/21 First Edition Hybrid Order without a build date, so it'll take some patience along the way. Hopefully I'll get a scheduling email within the next month or so, but might not be a bad thing having a few other hybrids be the quality check guinea pigs ahead of me.
I think we need a First Edition Hybrid order support group. :confused:

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think we need a First Edition Hybrid order support group. :confused:
We just might! Gives me flashbacks of the Bronco First Edition threads on the Bronco 6G Forum. LOL
Sponsored