First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Today I went in and changed some settings. Turn signal speed for my LEDs to not indicate a blown bulb. I added the TRS and added the launch control menu. I added a few other displays I wanted but didn't work. Like digital boost change and A/F gauge.

I haven't tested the launch control but I assume there is another setting I have to turn on other then activating the menu to show up. Anyone have info on this ? Also maybe info on turning the boost gauge to display
Sponsored

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today I went in and changed some settings. Turn signal speed for my LEDs to not indicate a blown bulb. I added the TRS and added the launch control menu. I added a few other displays I wanted but didn't work. Like digital boost change and A/F gauge.

I haven't tested the launch control but I assume there is another setting I have to turn on other then activating the menu to show up. Anyone have info on this ? Also maybe info on turning the boost gauge to display
Can you explain what you did to change the speed of the turn

Will you list the codes necessary to change for the turn signal speed for LED bulbs? Thanks

Sponsored

emartinez96

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2015 Chevy Sonic RS, 2011 SS
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Have you tested out the launch control? I added the afr and boost with the digital gauges options but nothing popped up still.

mpc999

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Does turning signal speed to not indicate a blown bulb eliminate hyperflash?

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 GT500 SE Wide Body
Launch control is for manuals only and holds the rpm at a set amount while you hold the clutch in. Doesn't work and never will for automatic.
Yes is available on many automatic cars and it works great. I doubt it will work in this little truck, but is sure works great on my mustangs.

eatinginternet

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2005 Subaru Legacy GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Maverick actually does not hyperflash turn signal LEDs, it only speeds up the symbol and sound on the dash. Outside it's still good. This is a feature to let you know if your bulbs are blown as it detects low resistance it will flash them faster at you. Back in the day the flasher relay did this itself just by the way it worked but now it's simulated. To turn off the hyperflash notification just disable "Turn Signal Outage" or something like that in forscan under the bcm.

Shooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sooooooo did the launch control work?

Sponsored

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't imagine launch control would do much on a non-Dual clutch transmission. Nothing more than brake torquing anyway.

Vtec87pr1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 XL Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Can't imagine launch control would do much on a non-Dual clutch transmission. Nothing more than brake torquing anyway.
i heard someone with a tunner its going to enable lunch control. dont remember wich brand was it.

im guessing you probably need to got to the tcm , or abs to mess with it or digital instrument cluster.

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Livernois has done it thru tuning. Works thru the cruise control buttons.
Sponsored