First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are 2 reasons I can think of why you didn't get the email. 1. You have a scheduled build date. 2. They don't have a certified order. I would confirm with your dealer that they have a COVP/ROVP approval on your order.
I didn't receive this email, but I did receive my production date email on March 3rd. To me, that email holds more validity than some generic Ford email about delays. This is why I never worried that I didn't get this generic email.
Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I didn't receive this email, but I did receive my production date email on March 3rd. To me, that email holds more validity than some generic Ford email about delays.
So you did get a schedule build date email?

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So you did get a schedule build date email?
That's correct Tim. I received an email from Ford on 3/3 saying that my Maverick was scheduled for production on 4/11.

**Edit** That should read "the week
of 4/11."

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are 2 reasons I can think of why you didn't get the email. 1. You have a scheduled build date. 2. They don't have a certified order. I would confirm with your dealer that they have a COVP/ROVP approval on your order.
I have gotten zero emails. Not scheduled. Order/email confirmed and priority 2 for close to 3 months. Sometimes Ford just sucks. Ok not just sometimes...

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received the email-
Confirmed order date: 12/29/2021

2022 Maverick LARIAT All-Wheel Drive:​
  • 2.0L EcoBoost Engine
  • 8-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Hot Pepper Red Tinted Clearcoat Metallic
  • Desert Brown ActiveX Bucket Front-Seats
  • 18" Bright Aluminum Wheels
  • Standard Package
  • Lariat Luxury Package
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD REACH OUT TO YOU ON YOUR ORDER.YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY GOING TO ENJOY THIS TRUCK. IT WILL TURN SOME HEADS BELIEVE ME,THE COLOR YOU HAVE IS SO AWESOME VERY "DEEP" CLEAR-COAT AND THE INTERIOR WILL BLOW PEOPLE AWAY THE DESERT BROWN WITH SHADED BLUE TRIM IS BREATH-TAKING AND THE WHEELS POLISHED ALUMINUM WITH THE "BLACK"TRIM INSIDE THE POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEEL IS JUST GORGOUS YOU WILL BE THE MAN.I KNOW I HAVE A HYBRID-LARIAT TINTED CLEAR COAT HOT PEPPER RED AND I HAVE PEOPLE GETTING OUT THERE CARS TAKING PICTURES OF IT WILL I AM EATING OUT IT IS JUST UNREAL.I ALSO GOT A E-MAIL FROM FORD TODAY ON ANOTHER ONE THAT I ORDERED ON JAN-12TH A ECO-BOOST LARIAT HOT PEPPER RED WITH FULL/SPARE AND TRAILER HITCH AND MAVERICK FLOOR LINERS FRT AND REAR.THE E-MAIL SAID IT WAS BUILT TODAY AND THAT THEY ARE PERFORMING SOME FINAL INSPECTIONS ON YOUR VEHICLE AND GETTING IT READY FOR SHIPMENT IT IS DUE TO ARRIVE BETWEEN APRIL 23,2022 AND APRIL 29,2022. I ORDER TWO NOT KNOWING WITCH ONE WOULD COME FIRST.

Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
That's correct Tim. I received an email from Ford on 3/3 saying that my Maverick was scheduled for production on 4/11.

**Edit** That should read "the week
of 4/11."
That would be why you didn't get the email that others received last Friday.

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Gaucholoco

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That would be why you didn't get the email that others received last Friday.
I received my original scheduled for production week of 4/18 back on 2/17, then received update email recently on 3/11 that I was changed to the week of 4/25.

I now received this latest spam email on Saturday. No update on build week. Still shows that I have a VIN.

No idea what is going

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
thanks for the response @fordvideoguy

So even tho I call the 800 number and they tell me it looks good and is order processing it could still be an COVP/ROVP issue?

Last edited:

HawkeyeBunny

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford C-Max SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not even one confirming your order? If you didn't get that one I'd be concerned.

I got that one not more than an hour after the salesperson took my card info and a copy of my license.
My order is confirmed just no emails from Ford.

Sponsored

shunt1sc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD REACH OUT TO YOU ON YOUR ORDER.YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY GOING TO ENJOY THIS TRUCK. IT WILL TURN SOME HEADS BELIEVE ME,THE COLOR YOU HAVE IS SO AWESOME VERY "DEEP" CLEAR-COAT AND THE INTERIOR WILL BLOW PEOPLE AWAY THE DESERT BROWN WITH SHADED BLUE TRIM IS BREATH-TAKING AND THE WHEELS POLISHED ALUMINUM WITH THE "BLACK"TRIM INSIDE THE POLISHED ALUMINUM WHEEL IS JUST GORGOUS YOU WILL BE THE MAN.I KNOW I HAVE A HYBRID-LARIAT TINTED CLEAR COAT HOT PEPPER RED AND I HAVE PEOPLE GETTING OUT THERE CARS TAKING PICTURES OF IT WILL I AM EATING OUT IT IS JUST UNREAL.I ALSO GOT A E-MAIL FROM FORD TODAY ON ANOTHER ONE THAT I ORDERED ON JAN-12TH A ECO-BOOST LARIAT HOT PEPPER RED WITH FULL/SPARE AND TRAILER HITCH AND MAVERICK FLOOR LINERS FRT AND REAR.THE E-MAIL SAID IT WAS BUILT TODAY AND THAT THEY ARE PERFORMING SOME FINAL INSPECTIONS ON YOUR VEHICLE AND GETTING IT READY FOR SHIPMENT IT IS DUE TO ARRIVE BETWEEN APRIL 23,2022 AND APRIL 29,2022. I ORDER TWO NOT KNOWING WITCH ONE WOULD COME FIRST.
Thanks for the encouraging note. I hope mine gets scheduled soon!

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep, exact same thing. I ordered December of 2021 and haven't heard anything since from my dealer or Ford but then again, I haven't expected to either. My dealer was very upfront with possible wait times and gave me a 5-7 month minimum wait time. The way things are going I just assumed I'd be getting a 2023 model. That being said I'm prepared to wait. I couldn't believe it when I saw the email notification from Ford official, but my balloon was popped rather quickly. The email tells me absolutely nothing, but it's nice to hear from them, I guess?
Same here! Ordered in early November and this was my first communication. I was expecting that my vehicle was moved into production but no such luck. My dealer also set my expectations for a May delivery when I ordered but it seems that date will be missed. All good….I will just patiently wait

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
I received my original scheduled for production week of 4/18 back on 2/17, then received update email recently on 3/11 that I was changed to the week of 4/25.

I now received this latest spam email on Saturday. No update on build week. Still shows that I have a VIN.

No idea what is going
Maybe because yours doesn't have a schedule build DAY yet you received the email.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe because yours doesn't have a schedule build DAY yet you received the email.
I didn't have one either, only a week. But my truck is being built.

Just lucky, I guess?

Dooma99

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I got this email from Ford Today 👇

................................................................................

Thanks again for placing your 2022 Maverick XL order. While we’ve been busy working to get your new vehicle into production, we’ve run into a few delays.

Sometimes certain features or options can lengthen the time before a vehicle is scheduled for production.

We know there’s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so we’ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is ready to move into the production schedule, you’ll be hearing from us again.

It is good news or bad? What do you think?
Sponsored