Sponsored

An exciting update about your customers!

Hatonapug

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dear Ford,

We understand that you are thrilled to be a multibillion dollar company with one of the most loyal customer bases buying some of the most profitable vehicle lines in the automotive industry. We also realize that you are perhaps disappointed in how long its taking for you to meet your shareholders expectations for quarterly profit. This is due to global constraints and no one could possibly have foreseen this and prepared for it in any way whatsoever.

We are dedicated to ensuring that you meet your profit and revenue growth expectations for the 2022 fiscal year but we realize that you may have concerns that this is not happening. To prove our dedication to you, our vehicle manufacturer, we promise to give you accurate and up to the minute updates on your profitability at least once every 45 days. Will we, practically, be doing anything? Does that really matter? Isn't it more important that we promise to update you on how fubar everything is at least eight times a year? After all why get what you want when you can get told you're not getting it on a schedule.

Looking forward to many years of correspondence,
Your customers
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My kind of humor……..sarcasm. 😊

V-blue Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jeep Cherokee and 2006 F-150 2022 Maverick EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My kind of humor……..sarcasm. 😊
I've read quite a few of your posts and well thank you, I will wear this as a badge of honor. Sarcasm ..my favorite humor.