Sponsored

Ford Pass app not accepting service notes.

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2.0 ecoboost, Ford Crown Victoria
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Any one else having or have had an issue with FordPass not taking your service info.
Did an oil/ filter change today and tried to put the info into the Fordpass app several times. It just does not save the info. When hitting save the screen goes blue with Ford logo then the main screen comes back. No records are saved. Also the app is up to date.
I went to FordPass on my desktop but could not find anyplace to input in a service record. Any thoughts much appreciated.
Sponsored

Malyk

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick xl AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm also confused with this, I've heard of others imputing their service records but I have no such option.

Rentman1225

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forde Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't know this was an option, but I had my first dealer performed oil change tonight. I opened the app on my phone, clicked service, then service history. Nothing was showing up but it did say there could be a delay for records to appear. At the bottom of the screen it said you could add service performed at other shops or enter your own records. So I thought I would try it. I was able to enter the info and it saved the record without any issues.

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It was difficult for me to navigate but figured it out, for me:
Open the app
Click the service icon in bottom
Click the service history icon
Click the add record button at bottom of screen
Entering the info was the not most user friendly part but I have both my oil changes in
Ford Maverick Ford Pass app not accepting service notes. IMG_9362

OP
OP
Clock Doc

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I didn't know this was an option, but I had my first dealer performed oil change tonight. I opened the app on my phone, clicked service, then service history. Nothing was showing up but it did say there could be a delay for records to appear. At the bottom of the screen it said you could add service performed at other shops or enter your own records. So I thought I would try it. I was able to enter the info and it saved the record without any issues.
Open the app
Entering the info was the not most user friendly part but I have both my oil changes in
IMG_9362.png
I'm glad you guys got yours to work.
My app for some reason glitches when I hit the save button and nothing is saved.
I keep a written record and a file on my PC so not worried about records. I'll give it a shot again tomorrow.

Sponsored

ValenciaOrange

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My app shows service that was done to another Maverick. I called Ford, and they said they can not change what is on the app.

Ford Maverick Ford Pass app not accepting service notes. IMG_1142

Last edited:

Malyk

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick xl AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Open the app
IMG_9362.png
That's where I'm having issues, I don't have an option to input anything. Anyone else on android have this issue?

Edit: also in Canada, not sure if we would have access to this

Ford Maverick Ford Pass app not accepting service notes. Screenshot_20230720-231130

Last edited:

lajlmt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XLT LUX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My app show service that was done to another Maverick. I called Ford, and they said they can not change what is on the app.

IMG_1142.jpeg
That a/c looks like that dealer added stuff…

OP
OP
Clock Doc

Clock Doc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My app show service that was done to another Maverick. I called Ford, and they said they can not change what is on the app.
VO that might have to be changed by the shop that did the service. Most likely someone else got your work record and they gave you someone else's. If no joy from the dealer try the app creator.
If no one is willing to fix that issue I can see this app causing havoc with resale.
That's where I'm having issues, I don't have an option to input anything. Anyone else on android have this issue?

Edit: also in Canada, not sure if we would have access to this
I have an android also, not sure if that's the issue or not. Everything else in the app works fine and the add service record is there, it just rejects the input.
Sponsored