Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Meh. I like the grill bar and the lamps, but that's it. They didn't even add a fake dual exhaust. It's like when Volvo went from an "R" car to an "R-design" car. No performance and boring accents. Hopefully it has something better under the hood, but that driver doesn't seem too enthused.
She's going to the library at best- lol
Sponsored

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it depends on price my dealer said they are selling my white lightning package for 3k. Now

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Tremor Spied Fully Revealed! 📸 IMG20220719122819

Ford Maverick Ford Maverick Tremor Spied Fully Revealed! 📸 IMG20220719122808

xncrman

How many years will the wait time be when they release it for reservations?

DarkMaverick

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
I liked very much of this new headlights. All around, looks like is more of the same.

Still waiting for the ST version.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd order it if ready in '23. But not enough to wait or trade in for future years.

Wonder if this would replace FX4 or a separate add/trim

Sponsored

Tmsmith

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love my lariat fx4. If it comes with the locking diff from the BS, I could see myself trading up. Otherwise, don’t think I’d be interested.

Calmate'

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calmate'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 XL Mavi Eco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Honestly Ford needs to get their crap together they are going to piss off a lot of people like me who have been waiting for a plain Jane Maverick in my case an XL strip oh since the beginning of the year some the prior year and I’m hearing dealers say they are receiving bronco orders finally from two years ago! I can provide dealer name if you want - I get there is always research and development but why are they advertising 23 models when they can’t deliver 22 models ??? why are they doing stuff like the tremor when they can’t deliver the basic units ??? And if there is a need is to keep moving forward then have some tact and keep that stuff on the back lines until you deliver the current product that people have ordered ! Shame on you Ford -

Eklipse

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That orange grill crossbar would look great on my carbonized gray Lariat.

I knew I should have gone with orange tail gate letters instead of black.

Rivers90

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor, Xterra, Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I like it. I dont know if it should get the Tremor name if it just has a different bumper than the FX4. But if it is just a different bumper the price should not be a lot more. The FX4 option is a good deal. I could see this selling well.

I am really glad they are adding this option.

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That looks like stock ride height.
Maybe so but would be unusual for a Tremor package to have no lift. My super duty Tremor has a 2" lift I think, and pretty sure the f150 and ranger have some lift too. It will most likely have some extra drive modes too, the trail control is pretty cool but I never really use it.

Sponsored

Deleted member 6544

I really don’t think they will make any big changes (1st model year) I love my fx4 and would only consider new one if they actually make an awd hybrid - which in my opinion is just wishful thinking... This one doesn’t look much taller than mine just new front bumper cover, same optional wheels I have just all gray w/orange accent now. So I am assuming that is ecoboost power due to the awd rear axle setup.

9236A326-FFF6-4EA5-8D8C-5D7DB55F65E8.jpeg

71C2E054-8161-4C5A-B534-5BB60F58CA56.jpeg
I'm with you. I was also going to paint my tow hooks red. Thanks for the pic. They look really good.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Honestly Ford needs to get their crap together they are going to piss off a lot of people like me who have been waiting for a plain Jane Maverick in my case an XL strip oh since the beginning of the year some the prior year and I’m hearing dealers say they are receiving bronco orders finally from two years ago! I can provide dealer name if you want - I get there is always research and development but why are they advertising 23 models when they can’t deliver 22 models ??? why are they doing stuff like the tremor when they can’t deliver the basic units ??? And if there is a need is to keep moving forward then have some tact and keep that stuff on the back lines until you deliver the current product that people have ordered ! Shame on you Ford -
Hey......Calmate'

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd order it if ready in '23. But not enough to wait or trade in for future years.

Wonder if this would replace FX4 or a separate add/trim
that will stay this just another trim level i would imagine

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
some small cosmetic stuff has some tow hooks on it .. I wonder if it’s 4x4 then?. Needs to be raised a little bit more 1 or 1.5 inch higher but overall not bad look. Has to come in cyber orange right ? Looks like it has some sort skid plate on it. Im guessing it will have bronco sport diff lock system. Overall it will be 35-42K range with 4x4, diff lock system, and small add ons. This is still cheaper than 2022 fx4 ranger for comparison.

WJOHNM

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox, redline. XLT,AWD,4KTOW,FX4 ,CO PILOT360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We just got an undisguised look at a new Maverick variant, and the off-road-focused bumper and orange accents suggests it might be a new Tremor trim for Ford’s compact truck.

We’ve seen hints of a new high-clearance bumper on earlier, heavily-disguised Ford Maverick prototypes, but now we caught it completely undisguised. In addition to the Maverick’s new shaved chin, we see some interesting orange accents that Ford is using to denote its more off-road-focused variants.

Orange Theory: Tremor or Timberline?
Two of Ford’s rugged, trail-ready trims—the Tremor and Timberline—use orange accents, so which is the most likely to be applied to this Ford Maverick variant? We’re leaning toward Maverick Tremor for two reasons: 1) Timberline has been applied to SUVs while the Tremor moniker has been reserved for use on pickup trucks, and 2) The orange accents applied to Timberline models has a darker color that skews more toward red, while the orange on this Maverick prototype looks like a dead-ringer for the more copper-tinged “Active Orange” that is found on the F-150 Tremor.

The orange accents are found on the grille’s crossbar, along with orange-painted tow hooks, and a new wheel design with an orange insert on one of the spokes. It would seem that more Tremor badging could carry the orange theme through a bit more, just as it does on the F-150 Tremor.

Lariat Badged…In Orange
It must be noted that this Maverick has an orange Lariat badge on the side vent. This may signal that the Tremor Off-Road Package may be an optional add-on to the Maverick’s Lariat trim—just as it is on the Ford Ranger XLT and Lariat trims.

Smoky Lights
This Maverick prototype has front- and rear-lighting that has a darker, smoked tint that appears to be a new option destined for future Mavericks.

Suspension upgrades are a mystery at this point. There is likely more ground clearance, and an improved approach angle thanks to the new front bumper. The prototype is running on Falken Wildpeak A/T tires, just as we have seen on the earlier, camouflaged prototypes.

Ford Maverick Tremor 1.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 2.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 3.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 4.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 5.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 6.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 9.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 7.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 8.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 10.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 11.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 12.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 13.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 14.jpg

Ford Maverick Tremor 15.jpg
I wouldn't bet the ranch its a Tremor because it has some orange trim, I painted my tow hooks orange the first week I had it on my FX4, would love to buy the grille insert, going to do the calipers in the fall. Am betting on Timberline. Looks like a 1 or 2" lift.
Sponsored