First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Greetings, just curious if anyone else have the same problem as me?
I used the unused slot 24 with the 20 amp and grounded at the same bolt point.
My issue is that my dash cam doesn't turn off with the ignition or when I double lock with fob.
I tried different slots and it still doesn't power down like it did on my last car when I turn ignition off. Any help will be greatly appreciated, at the same time I will troubleshoot when there is some daylight tomorrow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
clavicus

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Greetings, just curious if anyone else have the same problem as me?
I used the unused slot 24 with the 20 amp and grounded at the same bolt point.
My issue is that my dash cam doesn't turn off with the ignition or when I double lock with fob.
I tried different slots and it still doesn't power down like it did on my last car when I turn ignition off. Any help will be greatly appreciated, at the same time I will troubleshoot when there is some daylight tomorrow.
Ah that’s an easy answer: only fuse #3 and #6 are ignition-only micro2 fuse slots. You will need to use one of those, or a micro3 fuse tap using fuse #1/2. Thats what I did — 5amp is plenty for dashcam. Lots of others use #3 or #6.

Hansolo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick DIY How-To Video: Hardwire Front and Rear Dashcam 064CABCF-E535-41C7-BECC-DBE5951E304B
Ford Maverick DIY How-To Video: Hardwire Front and Rear Dashcam 064CABCF-E535-41C7-BECC-DBE5951E304B
I installed a dual usb plug inside the front factory camera housing taped power supply to dome light for it now I have just a short cable to my dash cam
Sponsored