Sponsored

Did you/are you going to order with LUX pack?

Did you get LUX Pack or Non-Luxury?

• Total voters

Deleted member 6544

I'm going XL so no lux package, but the package seems over priced to me for what you get. Also having to get lux package on a Lariat to get basic items like heated seats is a joke.
Gotta remember this is a compact inexpensive (not cheap I hope), truck. I've said it before, Ford could have let you get anything you want but the price point would have been a helluva lot more expensive then the bitch would be the price for such a small truck. Cake and eat it too? Not with this truck and that's fine with me.
Sponsored

Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Gotta remember this is a compact inexpensive (not cheap I hope), truck. I've said it before, Ford could have let you get anything you want but the price point would have been a helluva lot more expensive then the bitch would be the price for such a small truck. Cake and eat it too? Not with this truck and that's fine with me.
Not what I was implying at all. Im very aware of the price point of this truck and I would be happy if it was even more basic. I just don’t see why the top of the line trim (Lariat) needs a extra package just to get heated seats which now a days is consider very basic in cars.

HS DAN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux - received 10/28/2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered a Hybrid Lariat w/Luxury Package. Mainly because it's the only way to get Adaptive Cruise with Lane Centering. Having gotten hooked on both on our Outback, that was a must. Still a very economical truck at $31K

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered the Lux package on my hybrid, yeah.

I park outside, so having heated seats and steering wheel will be a godsend when I have to get in the Maverick when it's negative 20 degrees fahrenheit outside XD

Fredvon4

Banned
Banned
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep grand cherokee
Coming back to Ford for the price only , that and I need a truckish vehicle since my Jeep Cherokee doesn't let me shop Lowes for BIG things like cabinets, water heater, lumber, etc unless I tow a trailer. If Nissan still made the little truck I bought new in 1985 I would buy it.

I traded a 2005 F350 King Ranch in on a 2016 (first year) MKC and I thought I had ALL the options I wanted in the Limited edition (first year of SYNC BTW) Ford Lincoln frustrated the Build to order MKC with a configuration guide that was very misleading. At same time my wife bought a new Limited Jeep Grand Cherokee for 15K less with MORE and better features....this torqued me off as I ALWAYS wanted a NEW LINCIOLN.

I traded the MKC in on a 2018 Jeep Cherokee as I did not need the size of the Grand. I loved it but have decided at my age to get NEW every to to three years depending on how dirty my car is. I typically only put 3 to 4 k per year on my second cars. So at 30+/- months still factory warranty and under 10K on the clock. 3 cycles of this now I thought Ford has had time to un fark the stupid SYNC system.

And since my first car was a 1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero with 298 HiPo and Borg Warner T10 4 speed I have always owned Ford trucks...The Lincoln was a serious mistake. I spec ordered the last 5 trucks all F250 or F350s to be happy and NOT compromise with features, capabilities or colors.

It is frustrating that 15 years later there are still NO dealers or Ford Field reps that know as much about Ford builds than car nut researching buyers do.

OK a long wind post... I went Lariat and Lux with every package except off road so I did not get stung with missing comforts.

BTW when researching I found one local dealer with a Maverick for me to sit in....Now I am and have been a leather seat guy. The XLT I sat in had the very worst thick thread cloth seat covers I ever have seen or touched...I stopped buying thrift shop chairs and couches in the 70s just for the texture and comfort of the cloth

Rant off
Nomex on
Flame away

Sponsored

NOLAguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
i added lux because im lazy and only had to click once plus for the price who cares😂

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, I didn't see a need for most of the features so the extra cost wasn't worth it. I prefer my vehicles a bit simpler, all that stuff like electric heated seats are all just more crap to break and expensive to fix.

Hammer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 VW GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have 2.0 XLT with Lux pkg. The heated seats, spray-in liner, and tow hitch were best features for me in the package. I have not previously had a car with heated steering wheel but now that I have experienced it with the Mav, I enjoy that feature more than I would have expected.

OP
OP

Heydaddy91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, I didn't see a need for most of the features so the extra cost wasn't worth it. I prefer my vehicles a bit simpler, all that stuff like electric heated seats are all just more crap to break and expensive to fix.

Same... I live in Canada and not spoiled enough nor care mucn for the heated stuff. Less things to break. Too many techs are headache. I instead got the hard trifold which will be handy. Also, I'd be pissed if the electric seat craps out. 😜

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
XLT LUX.....wanted Power seat, 400w inverter, heated mirrors, leather wrapped steering wheel, hitch receiver. Would have preferred spray in liner as a stand alone but came with Lux Pkg.

Sponsored

b4crimes

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Honda CB650R, Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I could have saved more money but a fully loaded lariat without the sunroof was 3500 less than the xlt ranger. I got all the bells and whistles along with way better gas mileage. That is how I picked the lux package, you could get the mav so much cheaper but a fully loaded one was still cheaper than mid range rangers, tacos, and any other competitor.

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I could have saved more money but a fully loaded lariat without the sunroof was 3500 less than the xlt ranger. I got all the bells and whistles along with way better gas mileage. That is how I picked the lux package, you could get the mav so much cheaper but a fully loaded one was still cheaper than mid range rangers, tacos, and any other competitor.
This was my mindset as well. This thing is fully decked out and it's 34k with APlan. Literally a unmatched deal and if I'm going to be in this for the ultra long haul I'm getting everything. This is going to be my first new purchase so I'm not cutting any corners. Other than FE because I'm 6'6" and want the head room and don't really care for sunroofs anyways.

wizardv12222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the XLT LUX, really wanted the heated seats with living up north. The heated steering wheel wasn't something I thought I needed, and am now converted and looking to add that to the wife's CRV.

Boomhauer1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2010
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the XLT LUX, really wanted the heated seats with living up north. The heated steering wheel wasn't something I thought I needed, and am now converted and looking to add that to the wife's CRV.
I agree, I put it on mine as I thought who likes to wear gloves the whole time they are driving, I sure don't.
Sponsored