Sponsored

Dead Maverick Hybrid (resolved)

Celosia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Finally got a hold of someone today after a week of no contact at all. The guy said they are waiting on a part to be delivered. I asked if the part they're waiting on is the wiring harness, which of course it was. I told them what the issue was on July 7th when I dropped it off and they ordered it on July 22nd, still waiting for it to be delivered as of today. A bit frustrating not having your truck for a month with no communication about what's going on.
My dealership told me the wiring harness is unavailable to order at this time- they placed the order as soon as they figured out what needed fixing. That was over 8 weeks ago. I'm still waiting.
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: Aza

VAMavOwner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Mav died back on 5 July. Was able to jump it to get it running - ran fine for 10 minutes, but when I turned it off, it was dead again. Did my own troubleshooting and determined it was the battery harness connector in the engine compartment at the bus bar under the fuse box. Wasn't able to get it into the dealership until the 26th. I was on a work trip and my wife had it towed to the dealership. They determined the same thing (amazingly). Part is on back order (battery wiring harness). They put it on emergency order, but no estimated delivery date. I have a loaner for now. I really do miss my truck and can't wait to have it back. Waiting patiently.