Sponsored

PChin

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Bolt
I just removed my spray-in liner. Salesman I've been working with said he'll get me a Line-X for $50 less than the factory price at the local place. Fingers crossed that'll speed up my order!
Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealers will receive their Mavericks before the retail orders :mad:
They are only receiving demo models so the folks that say “I’m not buying until I can sit in it and drive it “ will be happy.

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, FE is still LATE AVAILIBILITY. We are very EARLY in production.

This list is of CONSTRAINTS, thus LATE AVAILIBITY options are not at all going to be on this list.
I haven't seen info that says FE, specifically, is late availability. Yes, bedliner/tonneau are constrained, but what's your basis for saying FE is late avail?

Sponsored

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
But if they are not available for factory builds how could they be available from the dealer? The distribution would come from Ford to the dealer there is no inventory therefore no surplus inventory.
I’m ok with getting my truck first and stand alone accessories later (through Ford parts or aftermarket).

Milkaholics

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder, Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m ok with getting my truck first and stand alone accessories later (through Ford parts or aftermarket).
I would agree as well. Thing is Ford didn't tell us what was going to have no availability, so we had no idea to change our orders earlier.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would agree as well. Thing is Ford didn't tell us what was going to have no availability, so we had no idea to change our orders earlier.
Ford doesn’t know until their suppliers tell them.

Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
i feel exactly the same. i have a 2003 fx 4 f-150 lariat. it's caused me at least 1000 bucks repair work in the last 3 months. brightside? several....i have not made a car payment in many years. at least the sale value will be a bit higher if it actually runs! i've been saving a few grand for down payment for quite awhile. together with truck sale it will be 5 to 7 k towards lower monthly payment. i look at it as an acceptable delay to get exactly what i want. i'm 58, i'm used to being delayed for what i want. it's all good!
Another "glass half full" thought to consider (especially for CA residents):

Now I don't want my truck until late spring of 2022 (birthday present to myself?). It would sure do wonders for my pocketbook by not having a $500 vehicle registration renewal plus insurance premium renewal around the holidays. That's easily $1K I can use towards holiday spending.

Last edited:

Bushmaster2000

First Name
Jones
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
WHen I ordered mine the only constraint was the mudflaps at that time, so they pulled that off the order. So i'm wondering if this data is based on what's 'in stock' for new orders and not the view of total committed and uncommitted stock.

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I dropped my factory hard roll today I will just install the improved Bak X4S for slightly cheaper after delivery. I still have the luxury it won't be removed but at least it has a chance.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What? Every week the dealer network has been publishing late/constrained availability lists. The Maverick builder page even has each item thats constrained listed as such.
That's great. Two questions so I can take advantage of it:

(1) How do I get to see the dealer late/constrained availability lists?
(The OP published one here, but I don't know how they got it.)

(2) Where does the constraint show up on the builder page?
(I ask because the OP says spray-in bedliner is constrained, but I just built a Maverick with that on the builder page and didn't see any notice. I'm probably not looking in the right place.)

MarkG

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I made one change to my initial order a few weeks ago due to constraints. I removed the tonneau cover and stand alone spray in liner and added the Lux Package to my XLT.

In it for as long as it takes. Not changing my order again.
Sponsored