modrummer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep. 20+ cars off tracks. All autoracks. If you want to know if your truck was on it, send me your rail car number and I will check.
Railcar # CN 710883 If you want to check for me. Also wouldn't mind knowing where that railcar is currently.
Sponsored

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
oooooooooooo fffffffffffffffffff, I hope that's not me πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬
Was this going to Maine?

Screenshot_20230317_072412_Chrome.jpg
mine shows shipped 03/04 i dont have a rail car number yet so thats good i know its not on that one..but when do you get a rail car number? does that mean mine hasnt shipped yet since i dont have a number?

Tanker64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux 360 SIBL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So just talked to Ford Customer Service. They no longer provide railcar information and suggested I speak to the dealer to get it. I was told my truck is safely in Arizona currently......

Grabber Rick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Focus wagon 06 Silverado 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Imagine waiting 1.5 years for your Maverick.
You get a build date.
It gets built.
It gets shipped.
It's days away from being in your hands.

Then this.

And now you're waiting until 2024 order banks open to do it all over again.
Seems much safer to ship Mavericks by semi truck on car haulers.

Sponsored

Swimstaffswim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
oooooooooooo fffffffffffffffffff, I hope that's not me πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬
Was this going to Maine?

I have a red one currently being shipped too. Last update was that is was in Chicago on 3/13.......

RatherBeDrivingaManual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA Miata, Subaru Legacy, XLT Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

send me your rail car number and I will check.
In person my dealership said, they only know as much as me. They can't get the rail car number. They will be contacted by a regional rep (I might have the title wrong) if my order is affected.

Last edited:
Sponsored

matmondro

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In person my dealership said, they only know as much as me. They can't get the rail car number. They will be contacted by a regional rep (I might have the title wrong) if my order is affected.
Unless things have changed for MY23, your dealer should still be able to access your railcar # using the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). I'd press them a little harder about that.

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was this going to Maine?

This is the route when being delivered to Southern states that Ive seen. Not sure but it crashed outside Louisville on the south side, perhaps the direction it was going..

Someone posted this schedule with all the stops back when we could track better, mine followed this same route I believe ending in Dixiana.

Ford Maverick CSX Train Derails in Kentucky With Ford Mavericks Among Cargo 😟 Screenshot_20230302-092132_Chrome

RatherBeDrivingaManual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Unless things have changed for MY23, your dealer should still be able to access your railcar # using the Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). I'd press them a little harder about that.
They were thinking my Maverick was too late to be on this train as they expect it to show up April 15-30.
I'll have to go back. Not the easiest thing in the world with a 2.5 y/o kid & sharing my wife's Subaru.

.... I'm hoping very soon in Maine I'll be able to take my '90 Miata out of my garage & I'll have my own grocery cart again.
Ford Maverick CSX Train Derails in Kentucky With Ford Mavericks Among Cargo 😟 20220830_190221

Last edited:

matmondro

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mathieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They were thinking my Maverick was too early as they expect it to show up April 15-30.
I'll have to go back. Not the EZest thing in the world with a 2.5 y/o kid & sharing my wife's Subaru.

.... I'm hoping very soon in Maine I'll be able to take my '90 Miata out of my garage & I'll have my own grocery cart again.
View attachment 95501
Oh yeah, understandable! I have family contacts at Ford in Dearborn so when my truck was being built last year, they'd share the VVR information with me. Love that Miata!

RatherBeDrivingaManual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GBP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Oh yeah, understandable! I have family contacts at Ford in Dearborn so when my truck was being built last year, they'd share the VVR information with me. Love that Miata!
Miata is XTC to drive. WAY too EZ to have an adrenaline rush whipping that car. Without my kid in the car I drive very Mazda spirited (πŸ€ͺ🀣 more Vroom Vroom less Zoom Zoom) off the rev limiter & sideways a lot. Need to protect my title, drift missile. My parents keep telling me not to drive it with my kid.

2 sedans or a sedan & a hatch back would be kinda pointless so a hybrid super utility truck made the most sense.
I have not been dying waiting. My mindset always was.... If Ford never builds my Maverick I would sell my Miata & get the new one (2023 // 2024 4th gen ND Miata).
Sponsored