First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ranger lariat, 1931 Ford , 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been waiting on mine to get to Chapman in Horsham, PA for almost a month. Shipped on 1/27/2023. I hope mine wasn't destroyed...

Capture_20230220.JPG
Don, im right up the road in Ellendale. Mine shipped on the 27th also, we are probably on the same train. My dealer says its in Chicago area . I tracked my rail car and it said it got to Wilmington on the 13th, but no other movement . Good luck ,Bret
Sponsored

hacktracker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, 2015 Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don, im right up the road in Ellendale. Mine shipped on the 27th also, we are probably on the same train. My dealer says its in Chicago area . I tracked my rail car and it said it got to Wilmington on the 13th, but no other movement . Good luck ,Bret
Howdy Neighbor! I contacted Chapman and Ashlie responded in 9 minutes "The tracking site shows it’s currently in Delaware". Whew.

rudedog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT, 2013 Toyota Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For once I'm almost glad that my truck, while built, is still waiting to be shipped to Delaware. I'm at day 487 and been waiting almost a month to " arrange shipping".

capecruiser

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ranger lariat, 1931 Ford , 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For once I'm almost glad that my truck, while built, is still waiting to be shipped to Delaware. I'm at day 487 and been waiting almost a month to " arrange shipping".
Good luck Doug, im sure it will be soon.

Sponsored

Ballbearing

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good work. This sucks for people who ordered Mavericks for that area of the country. Probably some of them have already waited a year a more, now this setback. Another reason for another Fordacronym - Figuring On Railcar Derailment
come on Man, you can't blame Ford for a railroad accident.

OP
OP
Fcnrwy

Fcnrwy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks to dragon6172 for the link.
The video portion is about 10 seconds of the whole video.
I see a lot of "Trailer Receivers". Steelie , Mags or NO wheels (probably melted Mags).
Some "Keypad" slots in the drivers' door.
Some of the vehicle's seem to have some color, to them. Light Grays and Blues. Could be paint or what's left of it after the heat...

Still an unfortunate situation for the locals and any possible Mav owners to be... 😠

Jerry G.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see a lot of "Trailer Receivers". Steelie , Mags or NO wheels (probably melted Mags).
Some of the vehicle's seem to have some color, to them. Light Grays and Blues. Could be paint or what's left of it after the heat...

Still an unfortunate situation for the locals and any possible Mav owners to be... 😠

Jerry G.
I also saw on a TV clip that had several auto transport rail cars that were still standing on track looked to be 4-6 of them. Was hard to tell as was shot looking down the track. Showed paint burned off end of rail car but could not see inside.🤷

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Jerry G.
How about someone start thread that shows rail car numbers that possibly be in wrecked train?

OP
OP
Fcnrwy

Fcnrwy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about someone start thread that shows rail car numbers that possibly be in wrecked train?
TonyTee already looked up the train's manifest on page one of this thread. These was only ONE Autorack :
TTGX 953815

Jerry G.

Sponsored

Hatonapug

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My delivery date just got pushed a week (2/23-3/8 now)... so hopefully that means it's stuck on the wrong side of the crash and wasn't involved in the crash.

Hatonapug

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been waiting on mine to get to Chapman in Horsham, PA for almost a month. Shipped on 1/27/2023. I hope mine wasn't destroyed...

99.99% ours are on the same train. Same ship date... going to the same port... etc. Fingers crossed, buddy.

edit: Scratch that, You're on the train behind me... Mine shipped 1/24.

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Capture_20230220.JPG
Mine has same shipped date heading to Chapman NE philly pretty sure it was in the same car and is currently in Delaware

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
I can't believe so much concern over some trucks when the residents in this town and surrounding communities have absolutely had their world ripped out from under their feet. Possibly for generations to come. No FEMA or other gov support, really sucks!

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I can't believe so much concern over some trucks when the residents in this town and surrounding communities have absolutely had their world ripped out from under their feet.
Mine has same shipped date heading to Chapman NE philly pretty sure it was in the same car and is currently in Delaware
Those who are worried……….
Keep an eye on your VIN. I don’t think that a number can be re-issued on a second vehicle. You’d probably be issued a new VIN.
Sponsored