Sponsored

Any Mavericks on the train that derailed in Ohio ?

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hilarious - Didn't Ford that say the same thing about rollover orders which we know some folks are still waiting from last year while seeing someone that ordered the last day of the window getting delivered THE SAME truck ? It is a nice thought that they would do that however .......
I mean, a lot of the cancelled VIN ones are showing up at dealerships right now.

...some of the Mavericks potentially destroyed on that train could have been those rollovers. Now that would be a hell of a time.
Sponsored

Hatonapug

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm a rollover from 9/8/21... my maverick was last updated as en route from Indiana to Delaware.

OP
OP
capecruiser

capecruiser

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Ranger lariat, 1931 Ford , 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm a rollover from 9/8/21... my maverick was last updated as en route from Indiana to Delaware.
Dealer says mine is still outside of Chicago. Tracker hasnt updated in 13 days. I have rail car number and when I track it says arrived 2/13 and released to industry on 2/17. Mine is also going to Wilmington ,De

Fred's Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKC and 1970 Mustang Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer says mine is still outside of Chicago. Tracker hasn't updated in 13 days. I have rail car number and when I track it says arrived 2/13 and released to industry on 2/17. Mine is also going to Wilmington ,De
My salesman told me today my Hybrid Lariat truck, with a destination of Rockville, MD was NOT on the train wreck and is due at the dealer (Sheehy Ford) March 7th. It's been only 15+ months.
Sponsored