Sponsored

Cool Tremor stuff

OP
OP
Cherokee

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,683
Reaction score
9,310
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New Observation, Info, Opinion, Data :

3200 miles now and on Motor craft Full synthetic Oil.
My Mpg's shot the hell up on the full synthetic.

2900 miles on the blended Motor Craft roach oil, that's only 10% synthetic.
Best average MPG I could attain was 22.8.
I will admit my Ecoboost Is breaking in nicely, It gets an Italian tune up every thousand miles, has since 1,000. At 5,000 miles my best was 21.5 mpg.

Ok again at 2,900 22.8 mpg and,,
Drum roll ~~~~ I changed to the Full syn at 2,900, my 300 mile average is now 25.5 mpg.
Full syn, This Is The Way.

Also been experimenting with Tire pressure. So far my sweet spot is 38 psi cold in the shade at 72 degrees Fahrenheit. When it hits 92 F most afternoons my tires go up to 41 psi. Handling is excellent, no A/T tire noise at all. Stock Goodyear AT Territory sum such nonsense.
Yep synthetic oil seems to be that much slicker'er. :'P

Oh yeah, My high tech seat of the pants power and acceleration equipment says this 2026 Eco is getting much quicker and way smoother. I LOVE this Engine, and truck. Tremor's rule !

Ford Maverick Cool Tremor stuff PS_0801_FART_HUG
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

F150 2.7 TT user

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Kenneth
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Threads
5
Messages
264
Reaction score
474
Location
SE WI
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick Tremor, 2017 F150 XL 2.7
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
7700 on our 2026 Tremor. 2 oil changes 1@1000 2nd@6500, Amsoil SS. Averaging 26.7 in town and on the road, just returned from 180 mile trip over Sunday. Our highway average was close to 28.5 with a top of 30.5 on the LOM and 29.5 calculated. Speedometer and odometer seem very close to actual as recorded on a separate GPS and speed via radar "watch your speed" signs. Fuel used is the highest octane available at pumps so 91-93 10% ethanol marked at the pump.
Handling is quite good for the tire contact from the Goodyear Territory at 38 psi, stable and quiet below 70 MPH, responsive turn in and transition just low total grip as expected.
I use Sport near exclusively and the MPG is in that mode, impressed with the shift programing there is no dithering tending to slight aggressive shifting in Sport. A real blast to drive on winding roads!
I think this will be a ton of fun in snow! Yup it hauls for a 2 liter truck. I will getr a few Draggy times on it but guess it 6 seconds to 60mph and will do mid-high 14 second 1/4 mile runs.
 

Redline

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
Joined
Dec 15, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,835
Location
Upstate, NY
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT shadow black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just picked up a set of OEM Tremor door sill protectors. My door sill looks great. The passenger side, however, is scratched to hell. :cautious:
These should cover it up nicely.
Around $40 with the discount from Ford, picked it up at the dealership. I wish Ford had free shipping.

Ford Maverick Cool Tremor stuff 20260907_121427
 

Mavtremor24

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
454
Reaction score
700
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick tremor 2024 space ford explorer timberline 2000 black svt contour
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Just picked up a set of OEM Tremor door sill protectors. My door sill looks great. The passenger side, however, is scratched to hell. :cautious:
These should cover it up nicely.
Around $40 with the discount from Ford, picked it up at the dealership. I wish Ford had free shipping.

20260907_121427.webp
Didn't know those are available now I must get a set
 

Sponsored

Mavtremor24

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
454
Reaction score
700
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick tremor 2024 space ford explorer timberline 2000 black svt contour
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Just picked up a set of OEM Tremor door sill protectors. My door sill looks great. The passenger side, however, is scratched to hell. :cautious:
These should cover it up nicely.
Around $40 with the discount from Ford, picked it up at the dealership. I wish Ford had free shipping.

20260907_121427.webp
Do you have a part number?
 

EffNo50

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
581
Reaction score
699
Location
Central California
Vehicle(s)
2024 Lariat Hybrid white on black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
...
I will admit my Ecoboost Is breaking in nicely, It gets an Italian tune up every thousand miles...
I'm surprised it's only every 1K :)
 

Mavtremor24

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Jan 16, 2024
Threads
28
Messages
454
Reaction score
700
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick tremor 2024 space ford explorer timberline 2000 black svt contour
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
I don't see a part number. I ordered them from the Ford website under "Interior" products.

Screenshot_20260910_160928_Ford.webp
Just ordered..I appreciate you
 
Sponsored
OP
OP
Cherokee

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,683
Reaction score
9,310
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
1k minutes!
I drive it, briskly.
Mpg’s do not exist in lower gears. Brisk acceleration gets me up into the two overdrives quicker.
‘This Is The Way’
 
OP
OP
Cherokee

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,683
Reaction score
9,310
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tooling’ down the two lane going too dam fast in a frog drownder.
Water flowing over the road, not a little but a freakin lot !
I hit that and put up the blinding curtain of water.
Remember this Tremor pilots, the shape of the lower bumper/valance/skirt that gives us a superior approach angle over all the other models lets the front tires blast water forwards and up. Likely a factor in me not hydroplaning. Maybe not but this will give the posters a way to tell me I’m wrong, some need that it seems.
Roast me, I can take it.

No one else near me.
Both hands on the wheel ready for the hard pull to the right and the speed brake effect that comes with that much water.

Not much happened,
A little pull but not in the steering just the whole truck. It was minimal. Then I noticed I didn’t slow down all that much.
Aw, Freakin, some!

Hydroplane effect, minimal. I guess the AWD system dealt with it. The new stock AT’s stayed on the ground.
Check !

I didn’t slow way down, the Ecoboost likes to hold speed real well.

Nothing in the steering wheel at all ! This surprised me. I think it’s because of the electric steering ?

And Again, This Tremor is freakin kool :’P

I continued the hunt for the next deep puddle.
So much fun !
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
Cherokee

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,683
Reaction score
9,310
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Bad Boys Bad Boys, watch a gonna do ?

Check out the left bumper sticker.

Ford Maverick Cool Tremor stuff IMG_2861
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
4,923
Reaction score
5,460
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Just picked up a set of OEM Tremor door sill protectors. My door sill looks great. The passenger side, however, is scratched to hell. :cautious:
These should cover it up nicely.
Around $40 with the discount from Ford, picked it up at the dealership. I wish Ford had free shipping.

20260907_121427.webp
Me want it
Sponsored

 
 







Top