Sponsored

Search results

  1. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    I sent my friend these pictures. His son needs yet another front bumper as the 6th deer has jumped in front of his XB. Ford should research the XB to see how it can survive deer strikes better than the Maverick.
  2. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    When it changes from "for us" to "to us"
  3. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    per A.I.: "Silicone car bumper pads offer high durability against weather and UV rays, but their lifespan depends heavily on the quality of their adhesive backing and physical wear." They are inexpensive, the adhesive and wear shouldn't be much of an issue since it is squeezed between the plate...
  4. What Goes in this Space?

    I've tried keeping a collapsible umbrella there, but it doesn't stay put. Some luxury cars have a dedicated pocket for them:
  5. The coolest Maverick pic ever! Real life size Hot Wheels XL

    not sure about having "Packed with peanuts" on the driver's door. Other than that, I'd expect a lot of people to think you were a rep and ask for samples.
  6. Fall! Cold ice snow! Ahhhhh!!!

    :) Too bad you don't like Ford :) /s
  7. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    Add a/some silicone bumper pad(s) where it touches. Since it touches you may not need the "L":
  8. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    I really enjoyed mechanical drafting and CAD in high school. My first attempt at college I was taking courses for Civil Engineering. My first semester broke my stride from high school...too much time between classes. Add to that holding 3 jobs and moving out of my parents house, I struggled to...
  9. Wolfbox rear cam installed inside 3rd brake light assembly

    from the OP "Black urethane roof sealant holds camera in place"
  10. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    How far out of contact? Back of your plate ╔ L-bracket to the underside of that opening My crude drawing:
  11. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    Looks like a clean install. I used something similar to this on the top edge to keep my plate from rattling/vibrating, or in your case possible cracking the cast plate. I see where you might be able to use 1 on the inner-top hole into the bottom edge of that opening if you were so inclined...or...
  12. Wolfbox rear cam installed inside 3rd brake light assembly

    I like this install ...very clean. For now I'm using the same camera that I've moved from my last vehicle, mounted inside:
  13. New Maverick owner here.

    We'll welcome you when there's proof. Pics or it didn't happen. :)
  14. What's Your Maverick's Main Job?

    Happy Birthday, to you and your truck :)
  15. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    Another thought: and mine is a '24, so different front bumper...after I cut mine for the Diode Dynamic fog lights and then found out they interfere with the flat tow plate I had holes to cover up: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BHT1K7MJ Look to see if someone makes them to fit your bumper, then...
  16. Rear speaker replacement - don't bother!

    My must have was the Adaptive Cruise Control (Lariat only) , the B&O system was a very nice bonus.
  17. Addicted to the Trip Summary from my 26 Lariat Hybrid

    That helps the Maverick's MPG...but has a very negative effect on the wallet...only so many "free" tows.
  18. Addicted to the Trip Summary from my 26 Lariat Hybrid

    The hybrid loves lower speeds and gently rolling hills. I wish the manufactures could program in the "pulse and glide" by charging the battery and using it while maintaining speed...but that'd probably reduce the life of the HVB.
  19. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    I got creative on my Fusion for the front plate that wasn't mounted before I purchased it. I found a mount for a Mustang that bolted to the underside of the bumper that held the bottom of the plate and then added from stainless "L" brackets that I drilled and double-sided taped into the...




Top