First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an ecoboost back when I hade to convert my 22 hybrid no noting when it would be built then changed to tremor in December its being built now I got my hybrid xlt in January should I buy it and flip it you can't beat the gas mileage on the hybrid but the off road capabilitys are good to and price for the tremor xlt luxury give me some feed back folks
Sponsored

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't understand your message. Did you order 2 trucks? Did you get one yet?

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Please use punctuation when you repost so we can better understand what you're asking.

OP
OP

Hottamale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I originally ordered a hybrid iconic silver xlt luxury in October of 2021,a long wait then were told to convert to a 2023 In September so I did and not knowing when it would be made I ordered the same truck but with ecoboost engine people were getting those quicker so I kept waiting and finally got a build date on December 14 2023for the hybrid,so I changed the ecoboost order to the tremor and received an email confirmation and it is being built should be built the 11th or 12th it took 8 days for them to build the hybrid I thought I might can sell and make a couple thousand off of it.if I don't want it,my hybrid is great the fuel economy is outstanding for my pool service has plenty of getup and go

Sponsored

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I originally ordered a hybrid iconic silver xlt luxury in October of 2021,a long wait then were told to convert to a 2023 In September so I did and not knowing when it would be made I ordered the same truck but with ecoboost engine people were getting those quicker so I kept waiting and finally got a build date on December 14 2023for the hybrid,so I changed the ecoboost order to the tremor and received an email confirmation and it is being built should be built the 11th or 12th it took 8 days for them to build the hybrid I thought I might can sell and make a couple thousand off of it.if I don't want it,my hybrid is great the fuel economy is outstanding for my pool service has plenty of getup and go
Good as it's going to get I guess.
Just tell the dealer. They will have no problem selling the Tremor. Where are you located? Maybe someone on the forum want's it and will be able to get first dibs. I'd hold off on informing the dealer until we get some specific location data here for the sake of giving it to someone in your area who might be waiting for one already and is a member of this forum.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Holy run on sentence Batman!

I ended up passing on the Tremor I ordered when one of my 2022 orders didn't get built. I was planning to take it when I ordered. However, the financing rate increases and my general satisfaction with my 2022 changed my mind. The dealer had no trouble selling "my" Tremor, it never even made it onto their website. If you are happy, stick with what you have.

garryjohnson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT FX4 Atlas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That...was brutal, and now my head hurts.

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What did you end up deciding on?

Sponsored

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

I ordered an ecoboost back when I hade to convert my 22 hybrid no noting when it would be built then changed to tremor in December its being built now I got my hybrid xlt in January should I buy it and flip it you can't beat the gas mileage on the hybrid but the off road capabilitys are good to and price for the tremor xlt luxury give me some feed back folks
I have both. Pick which one you'll use must and get of keep that one.

Even a lifted hybrid will never do Tremor things.

Booyah 👊🏽 😁 👍🏽 🇺🇸

JBEN110

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Awd XLT tremor with lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

i would buy it and re-sell it if you have the financial means to make two separate payments for a little while. that being said it really depends on where you are located since the maverick flip value decreased in some places. do your research and if its still marked up and selling then you may as well buy it and flip.
Sponsored