First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/26/21 Lariat Hybrid, First Edition, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 & been pushed back eleven times. Latest information I have from my Salesman is that it was built on 7/4/22 but I have not heard nor received an email from Ford that it is scheduled to ship or an eta. Still waiting!!!
That is so wrong Don! In case you did not see this, email CEO Jim Farley: [email protected]

Maybe ask why he is breaking his promise in Ford's Oct 21 email that gave hybrid order holders the free FITS items: "Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated."

If anything, Ford needs to change the graphics on your build to "Last Edition".
Sponsored

OP
OP

Vicelysg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you a hybrid? If so, it may not be surprising that you don't have a build date with a 10/29 order date. It sounds like your dealer did not COVP your order.

You seem to be under the impression the dealer can change your priority to a 2. They cannot, only the region can do that. Dealer can't set it below 10. You probably should be a 2 by now, and again I think your dealer did not submit the order properly.

It is super important for anyone reading this that you do the research, read the reviews, and find a good dealer.
We read their reviews and for the most part they were good, but it seems they are all fake.

OP
OP

Vicelysg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is so wrong Don! In case you did not see this, email CEO Jim Farley: [email protected]

Maybe ask why he is breaking his promise in Ford's Oct 21 email that gave hybrid order holders the free FITS items: "Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated."

If anything, Ford needs to change the graphics on your build to "Last Edition".
I sent an email and cc everyone's email I have, but let's see if anyone responds.

OP
OP

Vicelysg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid Lariat is due for delivery to my dealer in early August. I ordered mine on August 11th of 2021. So, while I expected it a lot sooner, I always had a choice to look at another vehicle option or stay the course. It has been a long wait, but I could not find another vehicle that fit with what I wanted in a small pickup.
The wait has been frustrating but learning from @fordvideoguy that my order might had ever been placed because of the delearship ineptitude its beyond frustrating. I provided a deposit, I have been trying to communicate with them, I have been reaching out to Ford customer service, and been waitting since October to find out that I been waiting for nothing, that's just unacceptable. @Ford Motor Company what are you doing about it?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vicelysg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone that ordered from Fette Ford in Clifton, NJ feel free to message me individually, your order might not had been placed correctly.

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What will happen firstā€”Clemson to the SEC announcement or your Maverick is in your driveway ? Go Tigers !
I think Clemson might get into TWO different conferences (not at the same time) before I get my truck. :) Go Tigers!!!

Do you have yours yet?

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
lol, yep known for wheat, oil wells, Dorothy and Tim...

Flown across your state several times to or from Vegas or California. I picture it as similar to Saskatchewan here in Canada.
Also grow a lot of Costco chickens.

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster, Yamaha FJ1300, Maverick XL
I emailed Jim Farley and he gave me a free truck.

The wait has been frustrating but learning from @fordvideoguy that my order might had ever been placed because of the delearship ineptitude its beyond frustrating. I provided a deposit, I have been trying to communicate with them, I have been reaching out to Ford customer service, and been waitting since October to find out that I been waiting for nothing, that's just unacceptable. @Ford Motor Company what are you doing about it?

Sponsored

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got a build dateā€”September 5.
Congratulations!! Now the real fun starts. My truck was built on 5/9ish, and I still donā€™t have it. Hopefully yours doesnā€™t have the same shipping delays mine has had. If it does, itā€™ll be a nice CHRISTmas present. šŸ˜Š

Nighthawk-1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
knighthawk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your story sounds much like mine. No communication from my dealership and lack of knowledge or caring when I called them. Your private offer may be used at another dealership on your 2023 order. What we donā€™t know, will you lose your place in line from 2022 when changing. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m waiting to find out. Hopefully we get a answer before Aug. 2. Good luck šŸ€

Also have never received not one Ford email ever šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I too ordered on Oct 2021 No email from ford However I have an order number on my copy of the preview form and my dealer gave me a VIN number last week I ordered an XLT using the VIN and order number ford shows me ordering an XL Ill not turn it down but I have a meeting with the dealer tomarrow. Did you ask for a VIN number the tracking site wants you order number and VIN number to track You order number is on your order form No form no order number something is wrong. Early on I called ford and a nice told me the dealer had sent in my order and I was to the waiting list I hope we are not left out waiting in the cold I hope everthing is on the up and up for the people who are on this thread Happy waiting Peace out

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was laughing tonight because my 3 September order simply vanished from my online account and the order status page. It was there yesterday, not there today. Maybe it'll be back tomorrow. Who knows. Poof! Gone.

Ford can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Meanwhile Geely announced their line of electric trucks today and hinted they're coming to the US. I'm a patriot and a veteran and kind of a Ford well wisher, but I have a feeling the Chinese are gonna chew up Detroit and spit them out. Faster than any of us think. Watch the Oscar nominated documentary "American Factory" to see what I mean.
Sponsored