First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have two Mavs on order - one base XLT with Granger and one XLT, 360, Lux from a local dealer. The email confirms that the local order is actually in the system! That's good news!!
Sponsored

Olderthandirt

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Traverse,17 F150,13 Camaro, 22 Ridgeline
We got the email. Two hours later we left to pick up my wife's new Honda Ridgeline black edition, in sonic gray pearl. She put down $500 3 weeks ago on a stock order that no one had reserved yet. It was built last week and made it to Frankfort, KY this morning. No shady dealing from Neil Huffman Honda, unlike the slime bags at Frankfort Ford, about 1/2 mile down the road. She's delighted with it, and so am I. It was a lot more money, but it's a lot more truck. We haven't heard anything but crickets from our Maverick ordered 11-26-21. Area 51 XLT AWD, 360, Lux, 4K, FX4, soft Tonneau, sliding window, full size spare, mudflaps, all weather floor liners, $33,050. Haven't told our Ford dealer about it, probably won't unless we get a build date. They said no deposit was needed, so they probably won't be too sad about it. If it gets built, I would like to see it when it comes in. I guess that's just the old car guy in me coming out.

yelly

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is yours an Ecoboost or a Hybrid? If it's an Ecoboost, unless you have a constraint like the tonneau cover (~2%), I don't see your order being delayed to 2023. Ecoboost scheduling seems to be around October orders now so I think you should be getting scheduled soon.

Hybrid order might be a different story.

(I'm a November Ecoboost order, so I'm in a similar boat)
[/QUOT
Is yours an Ecoboost or a Hybrid? If it's an Ecoboost, unless you have a constraint like the tonneau cover (~2%), I don't see your order being delayed to 2023. Ecoboost scheduling seems to be around October orders now so I think you should be getting scheduled soon.

Hybrid order might be a different story.

(I'm a November Ecoboost order, so I'm in a similar boat)
Mine is an Lariat EcoBoost. I did order the Lux Package which made me order the Co-Pilot. Anyone know if I can keep the Lux and just drop the Co-Pilot?

Thanks for the responses!

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10/1 hybrid--no email.

agbolduc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick(soon)
I did not receive the email and as of Fridays biweekly chat with Ford I still haven't been scheduled. I wonder if something changed between Friday and today...

Sponsored

UnTruck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Layne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting a lot of October hybrids with no email..... Good or bad news I 🤔
October XLT Hybrid here, got the email. I changed my order in February to remove the SIBL, but still have CP360, full size spare, hitch, all-weather mats.

Grozk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Cruz, Cayman, Mroadster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
EB with Lux, 360, tow pkg. Received the mail today.

MB_NLD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Engine
Undecided
10/1 hybrid--no email.
Very similar order here (Oct 2nd) and no email either. I did receive the March 18 email and called a while ago to confirm I'm in the system. I'm curious if this email only went to specific orders, or orders after a certain date

Sponsored

XLArea51

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Challenge R/T 392, 2018 F-150, 15 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I Received my email today, I won’t change my order to get it sooner. Ford could have could free up some so Co-Pilot 360 on the XL trim if they made power mirrors standard. Ford want the customers to cut options on the trucks they order, how about offer incentives for customers to make compromise.

ZacharyAA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 F350 CCD - 47/02 Dodge/Ford - 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The following email will be coming today (at 1PM Eastern) to all Maverick customers with unscheduled and COVP verified retail orders.

1650975148819.png
I was told that once your order
The following email will be coming today (at 1PM Eastern) to all Maverick customers with unscheduled and COVP verified retail orders.

1650975148819.png
I was told by the dealership that once your order hits an 02 status, that changing anything was almost impossible per Ford scheduling. So what's the point?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey @Delzona

I rechecked my notes and I had thought it was open from 9-5, but it it's actually 8-8 ET, so I called tonight instead of tomorrow.

Here's who I called and what happened:

New Vehicle Support
1-800-344-4375
M-F 8am-8pm

The friendly woman on the other end of the phone call informed me that my email address was wrong in the ROVP system (off by one letter) and that I am going to have to call my dealer to correct that as she couldn't do it from there.

So, there's the story on that one.
Great to hear that you got it worked out to your favor! Did she also find you build date to? 😀

Laricat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got mine today at 12:20pm CT. I hope I'm scheduled before the next communication in June. 😬
Sponsored