Sponsored

Cancelled 22 Hybrids being moved to priority 02?

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Godzilla I have my Preview Oder print-out for my '23 order with the exact same order and sales codes as before.
My MY23 order has the same order # and sales code as my MY22.
Sponsored

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Godzilla I have my Preview Oder print-out for my '23 order with the exact same order and sales codes as before.
I was told by Ford CS that order and sales code will remain the same as your MY22 order. You will receive a new VIN.

Last edited:

Deppizzymo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Woohoo! I switched from XLT to XL so I was a bit nervous but it looks like the system caught me in the net!

Ford Maverick Cancelled 22 Hybrids being moved to priority 02? 1669748878690

David F

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just verified mine with Ford Customer Service Chat;
Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your 2023 Maverick order, David! I see that your Maverick is In Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. Your VIN will be generated and sent to you once your order moves into Production, at which time, you will be able to use the tracking link below. There is a Priority Code of 02. Until you receive your VIN, you can track your order status with us via chat with the Order Code, XXXX, and the Dealer Sales Code, XXXXXX. Once you receive your VIN, you can track your order status with your VIN and your Order Code D29F using this link: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ Sheehy Ford Of Springfield, Inc is a reliable source of information about your order, so I encourage you to keep in touch with the sales department as well. Are there any other questions I can answer for you?

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here. Rep told me that they can’t see private offers, does this sound right?
I don't think the reps can. I believe it's in a different system.

Edit: I stand corrected.

Last edited:

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same here. Rep told me that they can’t see private offers, does this sound right?
It's hit or miss depending who's on the other end. When I call, they usually inform me of my private offers (which I already know about), but sometimes won't give me the priority code. When I use chat, they give the priority code readily, but don't share private offer info as readily. Have your dealer check to see if there are any private offers in the system.

Sponsored

jblue

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Mustang,Town & Country, 2021 Bronco sport BL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off the phone with FORD marketing - no VIN # yet for me, but the rep did say that they are beginning to assign VIN #'s and production weeks to the scheduled-cancelled MY22 orders that had dates and VIN #. Would be interesting to know what trims are being assigned - the three mentioned here were XL and XLT. Anyone with a Lariat get moved to priority 2 yet?
I got a Lariat lux hybrid with 360 and BAP and mine was just switched to priority 2.

2023maverickhopeful

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got Sierra twice, she wasn't able to give me code and the guy on the hotline referred me to dealer as well... :ROFLMAO:

Luck of the draw of who you get I guess, the past 13 months it was no problem for them to give or they knew.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got Sierra twice, she wasn't able to give me code and the guy on the hotline referred me to dealer as well... :ROFLMAO:

Luck of the draw of who you get I guess, the past 13 months it was no problem for them to give or they knew.
Seems like the luck of the draw. When I called this morning, I said "I want to verify that I am Priority 2" then she responded that I was and went on with the standard, "We're collecting the needed parts...", blah blah blah..."you'll get a scheduled date and a VIN pretty shortly..."

2023maverickhopeful

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like the luck of the draw. When I called this morning, I said "I want to verify that I am Priority 2" then she responded that I was and went on with the standard, "We're collecting the needed parts...", blah blah blah..."you'll get a scheduled date and a VIN pretty shortly..."
My rolled Granger is a priority 2...finally on my third 3 rep who was able to help.🙄

djw479

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mav Lariat Lux / '90 ZR-1 / '03 Yamaha V-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford CSR I just spoke to confirmed my 2023 rollover order and also gave me my $2750 Private Offer Certificate number. But she won't give me the priority code explaining that they are not trained to answer that question and I should contact my dealer.

But then she said I could guess what my priority code was and if I got it right she could confirm it. So I said 02 and she confirmed that was correct.

Sometimes CSR rules seem crazy at large corporations, but this conversation played out as my most unique one yet.
Sponsored