Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
- Private Offer Certificate #: 1345xxxxxxxx
- Private Offer Amount: $2,750
- Expiration Date: 01/03/23 (But rep informed order will not actually expire)
- Also informed that if I do encounter any issues, I should contact Ford Marketing Communication at: (800) 548-3212.
FORD rep told me that the Private Offer certificate expires on 1/3/2023, and that I should reach out to the dealer to make sure it gets applied to the order before that date. I communicated the certificate number to my dealer in writing to be sure they had it.

Perhaps @fordvideoguy could give us a definitive answer about whether these certificates will expire.
Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
FORD rep told me that the Private Offer certificate expires on 1/3/2023, and that I should reach out to the dealer to make sure it gets applied to the order before that date. I communicated the certificate number to my dealer in writing to be sure they had it.

Perhaps @fordvideoguy could give us a definitive answer about whether these certificates will expire.
Talked about it tonight during my "Is It True" segment. The offer will extend through March once Q1 incentives are approved. So your offer will extend each quarter until all of 23 production has arrived at Dealerships.

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me tool priority 10 and will probably never be scheduled. Dealer change my order number! Won’t rectify the mistake. Hate those bastards!
Unfortunately now we play the waiting game.

JT Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Talked about it tonight during my "Is It True" segment. The offer will extend through March once Q1 incentives are approved. So your offer will extend each quarter until all of 23 production has arrived at Dealerships.
Hallelujah - the answer to a question that no Ford reps at (800) 392-3673 are capable of answering!

I spent 2.5 hours on the phone yesterday (no exaggeration - transferred twice to "an expert" who could handle the matter). Second rep (first "expert") couldn't even access my PO certificate. NONE could confirm what an earlier rep told me back on 12/1/22: "Don't be concerned about the 1/3/23 expiration date as it will be extended."

Thankfully Tim's confirmation supports what the rep told me on 12/1/22!

I've now learned that you cannot rely on anything the reps at (800) 392-3693 tell you. You'll be told one thing on one call, followed by something entirely to the contrary on another call. One rep will confirm or provide info, the next will swear that it's impossible for them to access such information. And in the end, you'll be told that "You need to discuss this with your dealer."

It is so ludicrous and bad enough that a key component of the transitioned Maverick order process - the $2,750 Private Offer - comes via a certificate with a stated 1/3/23 expiration date, but even worse that Ford cannot AT LEAST have their service reps uniformly aware of this major issue and able to provide the simple clarification that Tim has provided here.

Once again, rescued by the Maverick Truck Club and Tim Bartz the ford video guy!

Sikinboat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco 22 maverick hybrid on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Add me original order 9/17/21 hyb xlt velocity blue lux/ 360 rolled over now a hybrid xlt lux/360 in alto blue dealer put as priority 10- should be a 2 by now ford chat says they see order but not scheduled so we shall see but starting to lose hope

Sponsored

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me tool priority 10 and will probably never be scheduled. Dealer change my order number! Won’t rectify the mistake. Hate those bastards!
You should check again with Ford CS. I just chatted with them and I now have priority code 2. Don't give up.

JT Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If Ford CS rep tells they are unable to confirm Priority Code (as multiple have told me - while others have willingly provided me with Priority Code), my suggestion would be to push hard and ask why so many members on this forum have been able to confirm Priority Code. If that doesn't work, calling back and requesting the same confirmation from a fresh rep may work. At least that's my experience when I call the Customer Service team at (800) 392-3673.

MRickDetroit

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
22 hybrid XLT with luxury, rolled over. Ordered on 10/11/2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 hybrid XLT with luxury, priority 2

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Something to consider on the 6,900 number. Even Tim mentioned a good number of them nationwide are still at 99, indicating the orders were abandoned or not transitioned properly. How many of those abandoned cancelled VINs were flippers that now don't want to deal with the hassle or even dealerships who knew the customer had already walked? Not sure anyone has a clear number, but those being abandoned will reduce the number of cancelled VINs needing slots going forward.

Given all but one of Tim's cancelled VINs was scheduled in one week, it looks like Ford is indeed focusing on those first. And since we have seen most of the regions scheduling over the past two weeks, if anyone has a cancelled VIN, is confirmed at Priority 2, and still isn't scheduled by now, it is likely due to allocation or constraints. Something that hopefully clears up in the upcoming weeks as we have seen a February schedule date already.
Sponsored