2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did my weekly chat with Ford customer service today. Still no movement on my January EB order. Obviously nothing I can do but I did reach out to my dealer and ask him to move my order priority from 19 to 10. Figured the worst he could say was no, but he actually did it. Here is his reply:

• So I changed the priority from 19 to 10... In Ford's ordering world they are the same, just like 02-09 is the same as is with 20-99 is the same. Those number ranges were set up years ago so when a dealer was putting multiple orders in they could prioritize the ones they wanted at a lower number. The biggest problem with your order is the LUX pkg. That pkg has so much content in it that week to week one item or another will be on backorder. To sum it up, at this point we are getting orders from Nov scheduled and people from October are still waiting due to the lux pkg...

FYI: He did also include an updated copy of my order sheet showing the Priority 10. Not sure if it'll make any difference but it did make me feel better. I don't quite follow what he's saying about 10 being the same as 19. I think being at 10 gives me an edge over other orders from the same dealer that are at 19, no? I mean constraints are still an issue but all things being equal a 10 should get scheduled before a 19.
Sponsored

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think we're all on the same page as far as priority code goes. They don't mean anything! I've been priority code 10 since Nov for my Lariat order and still no vin!

I do however, have a build date for my XLT ordered back in July. I got the vin 3 weeks ago and was told my build date would be june 6. Which means expect july delivery?!