Sponsored

Cancelled 22 Hybrids being moved to priority 02?

GonnaGetItOneDay

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento (sold in September)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a new 23 hybrid order that Ford created to replace my cancelled 22 Hybrid with a VIN, and I just got done with Ford chat where I was informed that my order is now sitting at priority 02!! 😲😄

It has been said that after the 30th, Ford will be dropping all these orders to priority 02. I wonder if Ford is starting that process early or if my order is being looked at simply because of where it sits at my particular dealership.

@fordvideoguy have you heard any new news on this? What priority are your cancelled 22s/new 23s sitting at?
Sponsored

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now you've got me curious! I was finally able to get my dealer to attach my email to the new order yesterday so I can get status updates eventually. When did you have the dealer confirm and adjust to the dealer priority range?

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape SEL; 2023 Maverick Lariat (pending)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good news for the cancelled VINs if true. I mean, Ford should know if they are all ready to convert.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a new 23 hybrid order that Ford created to replace my cancelled 22 Hybrid with a VIN, and I just got done with Ford chat where I was informed that my order is now sitting at priority 02!! 😲😄

It has been said that after the 30th, Ford will be dropping all these orders to priority 02. I wonder if Ford is starting that process early or if my order is being looked at simply because of where it sits at my particular dealership.

@fordvideoguy have you heard any new news on this? What priority are your cancelled 22s/new 23s sitting at?
They have not moved our dealership's 1 converted order to priority 02 yet. I am expecting that to happen on/after the 30th. But that is just a guess!

OP
OP

GonnaGetItOneDay

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento (sold in September)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now you've got me curious! I was finally able to get my dealer to attach my email to the new order yesterday so I can get status updates eventually. When did you have the dealer confirm and adjust to the dealer priority range?
I was lurking here on the day that it was happening and within a minute of seeing that someone was able to edit an order and drop the priority code I contacted my dealership and was sent an order sheet about 10 minutes later showing the details of the 23 order set at priority 10.

Sponsored

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I am in the same boat with you. I called Ford customer service today, 11-29 and am also now a priority 2.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape SEL; 2023 Maverick Lariat (pending)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They have not moved our dealership's 1 converted order to priority 02 yet. I am expecting that to happen on/after the 30th. But that is just a guess!
Allocation randomness at play? Wonder if Ford is simply previewing and knows which ones to grab first.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off the phone with FORD marketing - no VIN # yet for me, but the rep did say that they are beginning to assign VIN #'s and production weeks to the scheduled-cancelled MY22 orders that had dates and VIN #. Would be interesting to know what trims are being assigned - the three mentioned here were XL and XLT. Anyone with a Lariat get moved to priority 2 yet?

Sponsored

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off the phone with FORD marketing - no VIN # yet for me, but the rep did say that they are beginning to assign VIN #'s and production weeks to the scheduled-cancelled MY22 orders that had dates and VIN #. Would be interesting to know what trims are being assigned - the three mentioned here were XL and XLT. Anyone with a Lariat get moved to priority 2 yet?
I actually switched from an XLT to a Lariat trim when going over my cancelled 2022 with my dealer. I now have a priority 2 code.

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I actually switched from an XLT to a Lariat trim when going over my cancelled 2022 with my dealer. I now have a priority 2 code.
Well that's encouraging. What about any with Luxury Pkg - anyone get updated?

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just confirmed that mine got moved to Priority 02. Hoping to get scheduled this week. I didn't change anything on my order.

yb98

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
via chat im now priority 2
LETSGOOOOOOO!!!!!